Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

SEC7 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 am Ehlers Fisher transform - smoothed MTF is one of my favourite indicators. I love the way it removes the false signals of lines crossing and it keeps it very simple on the eye.

I am wondering if someone can work their magic and make the Relative Vigor Index exactly like this Ehlers Fisher Transform - Smoothed MTF version.

In a way, I am asking someone to create the Relative Vigor Index - Smoothed MTF

I hope someone can help.
Found version with alerts and arrows here in FS.
Added MTF, smoothing and coloring.
In picture upper subwindow 10 period smoothing.
Lower subwindow, without smoothing- period 1.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, camisa, SEC7, faulknertrader1

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 am Added phone and email notification.
Hi Mr Tools,

I dont know if you've tried this indicator, but I found it in this thread a few pages back, and I think it is fantastic!! Definitely of the calibur to go on the ForexStation daily downloads thread.

It is really in need to a Mr Tools overhaul though... I would be eternally grateful (as I already am for all your great work) if you could add a few adjustments to it...?
If possible, could you please add:
-Drop down mtf option
-mobile push notifications
-And the alerts are in an odd format, could you please program it to alert only when it crosses up or down over the zero line, and give it your normal options and drop downs for alerts? UniFisherTransform_v1.2 600+.mq4

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:44 pm Very cool, Mrtools. I miss seeing indicators with slope divergence (channel)! I remember the old days on Forex-TSD when you and Mladen made those type of indicators.

Beautiful :)
Hey Jimmy, 👋
Hope you're well... are you still into NNFX? If so, you may like the indicator I posted above named UniFisherTransform. I find it makes a good C1 or C2 indicator 😊 for a while I was convinced it must repaint as it looked so good, but it does not!

KevK212 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:05 am Hi Mr Tools,

I dont know if you've tried this indicator, but I found it in this thread a few pages back, and I think it is fantastic!! Definitely of the calibur to go on the ForexStation daily downloads thread.

It is really in need to a Mr Tools overhaul though... I would be eternally grateful (as I already am for all your great work) if you could add a few adjustments to it...?
-Drop down mtf option
-And the alerts are in an odd format, could you please program it to alert only when it crosses up or down over the zero line, and give it your normal options and drop downs for alerts?
UniFisherTransform_v1.2 600+.mq4
Actually the so called UniMa is actually a nema and to me the indicator needs a compleate overhaul, not sure what was being attempted here because the fisher transform doesn't look like fisher transform in how I am understanding the code.

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:21 am Actually the so called UniMa is actually a nema and to me the indicator needs a compleate overhaul, not sure what was being attempted here because the fisher transform doesn't look like fisher transform in how I am understanding the code.
Hi Mr Tools,

Thanks for responding.

I'm not sure what the creator of it was thinking, or how it was coded, I have just found that it is pretty accurate for US30. Which is why I thought it was worth adding some decent alert features to it. At the moment it seems to alert when it senses a reversal, but it's much safer imo to alert when the zero line is crossed which is more confirmation that price has reversed/started trending.

In regards to how it's related to fishertransform, it seem to bear some resemblance to this type of Fishers Transform:

KevK212 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:05 am Hi Mr Tools,

-Drop down mtf option
-And the alerts are in an odd format, could you please program it to alert only when it crosses up or down over the zero line, and give it your normal options and drop downs for alerts?
Hi,i m a nnfx trader as well and yes indeed this indi looks good and doesnt repaint,if u wanna chat more about nnfx u can find me on discord at Picassothefirst_o1#3186
These users thanked the author kingofficus for the post:
KevK212