Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:00 pm Looks like an atr with a ma of that atr, for sure not worth what they are charging for it, imo.
i do agree with you sir ,,, not worth the price .. thanks for your idea.. is there any indicator for volume here can i depend on
why i ask about that ,because some time we open deal either short /long but market will go on conslolidation ,with good volume you will got movement ..

trader2000 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:11 pm i do agree with you sir ,,, not worth the price .. thanks for your idea.. is there any indicator for volume here can i depend on
why i ask about that ,because some time we open deal either short /long but market will go on conslolidation ,with good volume you will got movement ..
For mt4 far as I understand the brokers don't use real volume, called ticks or tick volume,heard there might be some correlation between tick volume and real volume and in mt5 again from my understanding some brokers are using real volume. So as far as an indicator not sure, you will have to look and test on demo till you find one to your liking. But think you are on the right track with volatility and if memory serves me right we have some atr indicators here in the forum similar to what the seller is selling.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
trader2000

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:31 am For mt4 far as I understand the brokers don't use real volume, called ticks or tick volume,heard there might be some correlation between tick volume and real volume and in mt5 again from my understanding some brokers are using real volume. So as far as an indicator not sure, you will have to look and test on demo till you find one to your liking. But think you are on the right track with volatility and if memory serves me right we have some atr indicators here in the forum similar to what the seller is selling.
thanks for your time ,, will try look for indicator and if any members got idea help please .stay gold