Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:07 pm right.

Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) is a particularly good indicator.
In my opinion, Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) is actually used as a trend indicator rather than a contrarian indicator. So I changed the values of upper level and lower level as a breakthrough. Very reliable short-term breakthrough.

Using DSL technology should be able to filter out more invalid fluctuations, especially the gray part.

For short-term trading, break-through trading is reliable. The reversal of market trends is often difficult to grasp, so it is generally believed that the trend is coming out. Only after "coming out" did I realize that somewhere was a reversal. But at the moment of "reversal", or that moment, it is difficult to grasp.

There are huge fluctuations in foreign exchange, gold, and oil, and I think it is not necessarily reliable to do the middle line. Long-term is not enough!
Therefore, my idea of indicators is based on short-term. Long-term, generally not considered.
Just to let you know am working on it, just having brain fog right now on a good way to add it to the mix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, oskar656

kvak wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 am Original file from Mladen DSL RSI.
Added smoothing by Jurik, step function,all prices, alerts and arrows.
very good!

For short-term trading, I believe that DSL technology can filter more invalid signals than floating level, quantile, and dynamic technology.

If Mr. kvak has free time, please add some more options to the DSL DMI oscillator .mq5. Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:16 am very good!

For short-term trading, I believe that DSL technology can filter more invalid signals than floating level, quantile, and dynamic technology.

If Mr. kvak has free time, please add some more options to the DSL DMI oscillator .mq5. Thanks a lot!
Sorry, but for now I dont have experience with MQL5.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

thomdel wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:26 pm Respected Sir,

If Possible and If Time Permits, Request you to Please make a Histo Bar Version of this.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Make a Histo version with autowidth bars, arrows and alerts is now added even for neutral signal.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
KAESER444, alextschem, thomdel, 太虚一毫, iPar