NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

太虚一毫 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:07 pm
right.

Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) is a particularly good indicator.
In my opinion, Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) is actually used as a trend indicator rather than a contrarian indicator. So I changed the values of upper level and lower level as a breakthrough. Very reliable short-term breakthrough.

Using DSL technology should be able to filter out more invalid fluctuations, especially the gray part.

For short-term trading, break-through trading is reliable. The reversal of market trends is often difficult to grasp, so it is generally believed that the trend is coming out. Only after "coming out" did I realize that somewhere was a reversal. But at the moment of "reversal", or that moment, it is difficult to grasp.

There are huge fluctuations in foreign exchange, gold, and oil, and I think it is not necessarily reliable to do the middle line. Long-term is not enough!
Therefore, my idea of indicators is based on short-term. Long-term, generally not considered.
Just to let you know am working on it, just having brain fog right now on a good way to add it to the mix.

kvak wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 am
Original file from Mladen DSL RSI.
Added smoothing by Jurik, step function,all prices, alerts and arrows.
very good!

For short-term trading, I believe that DSL technology can filter more invalid signals than floating level, quantile, and dynamic technology.

If Mr. kvak has free time, please add some more options to the DSL DMI oscillator .mq5. Thanks a lot!
DSL DMI oscillator.mq5
(21.74 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
DSL DMI oscillator (vidya) 1.01.mq4
(30.84 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
DSL DMI oscillator 2.mq4
(29.84 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
DSL DMI oscillator 2.png
DSL DMI oscillator.png

kvak wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 am
Original file from Mladen DSL RSI.
Added smoothing by Jurik, step function,all prices, alerts and arrows.

Respected Sir,

If Possible and If Time Permits, Request you to Please make a Histo Bar Version of this.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

太虚一毫 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:16 am
very good!

For short-term trading, I believe that DSL technology can filter more invalid signals than floating level, quantile, and dynamic technology.

If Mr. kvak has free time, please add some more options to the DSL DMI oscillator .mq5. Thanks a lot!

Sorry, but for now I dont have experience with MQL5.

1. Similar Topics

1. Buy/Sell pressure Zero line

0 Replies 1463 Views

by Deepfreeze, Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:36 am in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. I need help with a single line of code

5 Replies 357 Views

by ronald828, Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:11 pm in Coding Help

5 Replies
    3. I request assistance with a line of code

6 Replies 392 Views

by ronald828, Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:46 am in Coding Help

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, Bing [Bot], BizanJunior, CommonCrawl [Bot], delp, easetup13, francisfinley stimpy, FXSurf, Google [Bot], Jimmy, jo1234ao, kafe65, Meyney, MicroLite, Milad8732, phnthnhnm, pi_369, rudiarius, SEMrush [Bot], thomdel, waylon, YeshuaYoke and 74 guests