Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ionone wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:59 pm shouldn't have given the code
this guy made an executable, added a DLL some kind of way, then renamed it his:
check it out here:
https://forexsystemsru.com/threads/ja-t ... st-1711827

edit : am I allowed to post this kind of link ? please don't ban me if I don't, this is just to show the link to the indi
Just a guess, but think that's a tdi that I modified by adding ssa, think if i remember right it was a recalculating version. The akvisto dll is probably Mladen's ssa dll file.

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,
Please Guide in this.

Earlier, Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT Indi used to work/show in all symbols but now Indi just creates a Blank SubWindow/Subgraph & nothing appears.

Does this Indi requires any specific file to work which may be deleted from Indicators folder by mistake ?

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Help.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Hercs78 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:02 pm Dear MrTools,
Could you please work your magic on this indicator which has no fewer than 7 warnings that I am unable to fix?
Thanking you most sincerely and wishing you continued success.
Hercs.[*]

smHiLoOpen Lines_v1.2TS.mq4
Just use Benzai's button enabled Hi-Lo, it gives you every detail on this one and much more. Check the daily download thread, sm codes do have issues, except smtrix, I learned this the hard way until I knew how to use strategy tester, courtesy mladen's post in this community.

Dear MrTools, for this indicator, can you pull out all the settings so that you can change them and the history of signals in the past (a very small period is set here)? I suspect that these are good old ATR channels, since in the picture it intersects with something and puts an arrow there (judging by the arrows of different colors, and in the code there are 8 buffers).