Bitcoin Technical Analysis

Hi all.
Kind of a hard week and hard times at all and here i`m am again. Is all about Bitcoin lost or it`s just a healthy correction? Guess what… nothing is lost yet, not at all. Be sure that when something in the Bitcoin`s life change in negative direction i`ll admit it but that time isn`t come yet.
In the next 3 posts i`ll show you how nothing has changed in Bitcoin`s technicals (up to this date) after this week`s dip. This 3 charts will be daily, weekly and monthly.
I`m starting with the lowest and may be the less interesting chart – daily. In this chart we`ll see a couple of indicators – 50 MA, 200 MA, EMA Ribbon and the fibo levels. The price is still above the 50 MA and a bit lower from the 200 MA – not a 100% bullish but bullish after all. The more interesting is the interaction between both MA`s. As you`ll see from the chart we`re very close to so called Golden cross – very bullish. What about EMA ribbon? The price is not above it but it`s also not below it. The ribbon itself is not in a flipping position too. These 2 facts are also more bullish than bearish. Fibo levels you can use as support and resistance levels. If we fall way lower, I believe at least the golden pocket (from $38400 and $37600) will react as a strong support and we`ll bounce from there and this will be around $10000 higher than the previous low – positive for the actual bull run.
That`s it for now. Like I said above, this is not so interesting but the next (weekly) chart will be way more interesting and bullish.
See ya and remember… DCA (dollar cost average) all the way. It`s a marathon not a sprint.

Re: Bitcoin Technical Analysis

Hi again all.
Like I told you last time, in 3 consecutive posts i`ll show you why nothing has changed in Bitcoin`s technicals (up to this date) and the bull run is not over yet at all. This time will be the weekly time frame so let`s go straight to the point.
First of all, there`s a lot of indicators in this charts. I don`t like to over use so much indicators but for the use of this post I must. In the left chart we`re seeing:
1. Blue dots – parabolic stop and reverse (PSAR). Very reliable indicator which is still showing bullish signals despite the last week big dip.
2. Yellow to red lines – EMA ribbons. And again, the price is still above it, bouncing from their top, and the ribbons aren`t flipping, despite the last week big dip. Bullish.
3. Green channel - Gaussian channel. Almost the same as the EMA ribbons and even better price action. The price is continuously above the channel, bouncing from it`s top, which is what…? Bullish.
4. The green/red line below the chart - Network Value to Transaction (NVT) and Historical Volatility (HV) combined indicator (NVT&HV). As long as we`re near to 40, there will be big volatility soon. Last week`s dip spiked HV to almost 56, but looks like it`s going back down. The color of the like is showing the potential way of the break. Green is bullish, red is bearish. What color it`s showing now? Green – Bullish.
In the right part of the charts we`re seeing:
1. A beautiful long-term upward channel. Like you`ll see every touch of the top of the channel is the cycle top. We`re we now? In the middle of the channel and the scenario can be exactly like 2013 and 2017 – a touch of the middle line, pull back and then a shot to the next ATH and the top of this channel. A conclusion from all this – bullish.
2. Below the long-term upward channel – Puell Multiple. Very simple – spikes are the tops but they must be over 5. Where it was at $64k price level – around 3,50. Where are we now – 1,24. A plus are the green and red vertical lines. What is the last line – green. Are there any red lines soon – no. A conclusion from all this – bullish.
That`s it for now. Like I said last time, the weekly chart is way more interesting and bullish than may be all the other ones. Next time – a monthly chart.
See ya and remember… DCA (dollar cost average) all the way. It`s a marathon not a sprint.
Attachments

Hi again all.
Here`s the 3rd consecutive post with which i`m showing you why nothing has changed in Bitcoin`s technicals (up to this date) and the bull run is not over yet at all. Despite the last 2 big dips even. This time will be the monthly time frame and won`t be so full of indicators and may be not so interesting like the weekly one but let`s go straight to the point.
The chart actually is a bit of an update to the same one i`ve shared back in June. When you look at the chart you`ll see exactly the same price action in the middle from every halving to the next ATH. What do I mean. First we see the halving. Next we see a very good pump. Then we see a correction. And after this correction we see the next cycle push to the next ATH. All this sideway move and correction periods are closed in a very specific and proportional borders. Like you`ll see in the chart it`s a simple math:
* The top which we must break to the next ATH is equal to the last ATH multiplied by 4.
* The bottom which is acting as a support and we`re fine until the price is above it is equal to the last ATH multiplied by 1.5.
Guess what… this pattern is absolutely still intact. Even the last 2 big dips didn`t ruined it.
The new thing in the chart is the added RSI. The three yellow lines are very significant support or resistance levels. Won`t go into long explanations here but the most important fact is that even with the $64k top we didn`t break the higher line, like back into the last ATH`s, which i`m considering as that we didn`t reach this cycle top.
That`s it for now. Now you have my full vision about the long-term Bitcoin perspectives. Hope it will help you. Next time i`ll show some interesting fractal which i`ve found in the web. It`s now mine but it`s very interesting and I like it.
Attachments

Hi all.
Long time no see but there’s plenty of reasons for this. First of all there’s no major change in my TA view because I’m looking only in long term BTC perspectives. Secondly I’m really busy. But… these days I’m setting some new hardware, getting it ready for work and while I was looking at the newly added funtionality at TradingView I’ve found something really interesting which I can`t miss to share with you.
Just look at the chart below. It`s a 1D BTC chart with a perfect Elliott Wave (EW) price action. If you don’t know what Elliott Wave is you can see it here -> https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/el ... ck-market/. In short - Bitcoin is not in a bear market, neither we saw it`s top for this cycle yet.
The future projection (the blue line) is purely indicative. It’s based on the previous EW cycle which is good starting point for the next one and may be the next ATH.
That’s it for now. Think good about it. Soon I’ll try to look more deeper into charts to see what we can find more there to see more clearly the BTC presumable future moves.

Hi all.
I`m here again but this time will be a bit more different from the other ones.
I`ll be short and most of you will not like the below chart may be, but in the markets we must be always emotionless.
In short, BTC price could be at the edge of the cliff right now. When we look at the daily chart we’re seeing a very good looking ascending channel. That’s bullish right, but when we zoom out we’re seeing something a lot more different than bullish. That’s a bear flag. If you don’t know what a bear flag is then just google it, but a bear flag, like it`s name is showing, is a bear pattern. There’s no confirmation breakdown yet but if this happen we could see a price drop to the mid $20K - around $25000. We just got to be prepared and the world (and BTC) would NOT end with this. Will this happen only the time will show. When will be the bottom if this happen… Think I have something in my pocket to point the bottom but I`ll tell you more about this if and when this drop happen.
That’s it for now. A simple and clear chart. I hope that such negative charts will be less and less in future but that`s the real life. I have something positive prepared for the next time too plus some trading strategies testing but for all of this… when the time have come.
See ya.