Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:02 am ? CCI - how do I know which one you like? VQ - like the variant VQ-nrp + arrows + mtf + alerts.mq4? :think:
VQ - nobody talked about VQ (that was a long time ago when you brought this indicator to forex-station)
No, we talked about :
Double CCI with averages vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod
viewtopic.php?p=1295443750#p1295443750
- a really good indicator by Csj179t
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Thangarasu

Bluepip wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:49 am Hi

I found this Trendline Alert EA, it works really well, alerts the trendlines made by the user without lag.

My only concern are the price boxes it displays on the trendlines themselves. I do a lot of top-down analysis and these boxes often cloud the price action.

May you add an option to turn them on and off or better yet remove them completely.
TrendlineAlert.mq4

Thanks in advance
Looked at the code and...
Turns out it was not that hard to do lol.

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:42 pm Your first choice is VQ. Recommend a VQ version? ;)
I have been using this since July, before that an earlier version. I haven't found the best VQ yet ... in the context of a month with good settings, it gives the most pips.
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
太虚一毫

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:37 am What does Roman have to do with it... I asked you.
No offence but:
1. I don't even know you. As far as I am aware of, you never posted anything of interest I have seen etc. (and - to be honest - I have grown a bit tired of freeriders. I am not saying you are such a person, just saying, nowadays I prefer to communicate with people I know and appreciate. Lots of pretty bad experiences, you could say).
2. the question is a bit like: "which screwdriver is the best?" (it very much depends on the screw, don't you think?)
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
vvFish