NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

@ Banzai

Respected Sir,

Please Add Unique Id to these Button Indis : Pivot_Points_Lines_v1.3 BT & XU-ADR D1 button mod ( This ADR is diff ).

Please Note : Pivot_Points_Lines_v1.3 BT cannot be done for more than 1 instance. If it is put on chart then the last instance indi takes control.
Please Note : XU-ADR D1 button mod when button is pressed it kills other ADR Indi Text and/or Lines.

Tried naming : Diff Names in btn_text Option but that did not solve this Issue.

Addition of Unique Id may solve this issue.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
And Thanks for All Buttons.
Pivot_Points_Lines_v1.3 BT.mq4
(79.16 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
XU-ADR D1 button mod.mq4
(49.43 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
Unique Id Option - missing in Indis.png

Sagiv wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:43 am
Dear developers can you please add the 0.79% line to this indicator please?

Thanks a million :)
EMMA

OK, I do the easy one first.

For this version, you can change the colors of the Fibo lines or Fibo fan.
For Fibo fan, there's no prices because the lines are diagonal.
But for horizontal Fibo lines, I can display the prices next to the levels of the Fibo.
EMMA button 1.01.mq4
(66.83 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
EMMA2.png
GBPJPYM30_EMMA.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

josi wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:15 pm
Thanks, Banzai,
this one is really nice.

The HiloFibo FAN seems to come on and off every feww minutes irrespective of the status of the button. If this is only happening to me, then please don't spend any extra time,
but if it is common, could you kindly look into it.
Thanking you in advance.
I am not sure but the coming on of the indie (despite it having been turned off) might have to do with:
Nick Bixby wrote:
use a global variable to keep track of button state instead of the button state property,
i think what happened is you have another indicator on your chart deleting the button and PPL objects with the ObjectsDeleteAll() Method
This could be the bug - you might see the lines flash on then back off for a quick second when button is off when the PPL objects are deleted then recreated.

thomdel wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:19 pm
@ Banzai

Respected Sir,

Kindly Add Button to : Candle Overlay Indicator. --- ( This has ability to plot any custom timeframe candles )
( Please Note : This is diff from m-candes, custom candle & other indis. )

Thanks. Thank. Thanks.
Candle Overlay
Candle Overlay BT.mq4
(28.55 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Candle Overlay BT.gif
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Sagiv wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 pm
Hi guys,

I wanted to share the new version of the super arrow Indi from fxcodebase, it was just released, this time its seems to work fine.
Super Arrows
AdvancedNotificationsLib.dll
(79.5 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Super_arrow BT.mq4
(16.8 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
GBPJPYM30.png

Sagiv wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:35 pm
I have found a better breakout indicator (in my opinion at least) which you dont have to change the Box_Breakout_Offset for each different symbol like you have to do with Panca_Eagle breakout version.

So basically you just set the period begin & period end and you ready to go for all markets.

Dear developers can you please modified the code little bit and make the BOX line extended to the end of the day (its plotting till endbar -1 I believe)
Also can you please minimize the lookback of the indicator in order to make sure this Indi wont be too heavy for our terminal.

Button feature will be much appreciated :)

Thanks a lot!!!
Breakout
Breakout BT.mq4
(17.83 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
GBPJPYM30.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Off Quotes

1 Replies 128 Views

by DansPortal, Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 am in Coding Help

1 Replies
    2. 0 Replies
    3. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1589 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Banzai, Bing [Bot], blonde, charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], donut4popo, Google [Bot], jo1234ao, johncker, juantrader, KAESER444, kvak, Léon, mrtools, neufert, PetalBot [Bot], ramon, remcous, RodrigoRT7, rudiarius, Skyold, Thangarasu and 40 guests