Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Sagiv wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:43 am Dear developers can you please add the 0.79% line to this indicator please?

Thanks a million :)
EMMA

OK, I do the easy one first.

For this version, you can change the colors of the Fibo lines or Fibo fan.
For Fibo fan, there's no prices because the lines are diagonal.
But for horizontal Fibo lines, I can display the prices next to the levels of the Fibo.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 11):
aneek229, Merylfx, 太虚一毫, iPar, thomdel, Sagiv, Thangarasu, mr12323, erynade, muhammadfarooq, arobin

josi wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:15 pm Thanks, Banzai,
this one is really nice.

The HiloFibo FAN seems to come on and off every feww minutes irrespective of the status of the button. If this is only happening to me, then please don't spend any extra time,
but if it is common, could you kindly look into it.
Thanking you in advance.
I am not sure but the coming on of the indie (despite it having been turned off) might have to do with:
Nick Bixby wrote:
use a global variable to keep track of button state instead of the button state property,
i think what happened is you have another indicator on your chart deleting the button and PPL objects with the ObjectsDeleteAll() Method
This could be the bug - you might see the lines flash on then back off for a quick second when button is off when the PPL objects are deleted then recreated.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
aneek229

thomdel wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:19 pm @ Banzai

Respected Sir,

Kindly Add Button to : Candle Overlay Indicator. --- ( This has ability to plot any custom timeframe candles )
( Please Note : This is diff from m-candes, custom candle & other indis. )

Thanks. Thank. Thanks.
Candle Overlay
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
thomdel, iPar, 太虚一毫, Sagiv, Merylfx, rudiarius

Sagiv wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:35 pm I have found a better breakout indicator (in my opinion at least) which you dont have to change the Box_Breakout_Offset for each different symbol like you have to do with Panca_Eagle breakout version.

So basically you just set the period begin & period end and you ready to go for all markets.

Dear developers can you please modified the code little bit and make the BOX line extended to the end of the day (its plotting till endbar -1 I believe)
Also can you please minimize the lookback of the indicator in order to make sure this Indi wont be too heavy for our terminal.

Button feature will be much appreciated :)

Thanks a lot!!!
Breakout
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, iPar, Sagiv, Mrs.Watanabe, Merylfx