Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

kvak wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:30 am Little upgraded dsl WPR from post above.
Have MTF, alerts, arrows, possible smoothing, step function, dsl levels on-off.
Experimenting with settings reccomended.....

:thumbup:
The great work of teacher mrtools / mladen Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) The core of the indicator is WPR.

This is the effect of superimposing step dsl wpr on Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts). MTF is not used.

I look forward to the teacher writing another excellent version of "Haos Visual averages".

Boundless merit! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, Chickenspicy

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:14 am :thumbup:
The great work of teacher mrtools / mladen Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) The core of the indicator is WPR.

This is the effect of superimposing step dsl wpr on Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts). MTF is not used.

I look forward to the teacher writing another excellent version of "Haos Visual averages".

Boundless merit! :thumbup:
A dsl haos visual averages?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:16 pm A dsl haos visual averages?
太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:19 pm Teachers, when upgrading Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) indicators in the future, please modify three points:

1. When the thick blue vertical line and the thick yellow vertical line appear as shown in the figure, an arrow will be displayed on the main chart and an alarm will be issued.

2. Make the text ID signal "H1 Down Trend" as shown in the figure, consistent with the thick blue vertical line, the thick yellow vertical line, or the blue arrow and the yellow arrow.

3. Add option to "Input Parameters": Let Text ID signal "H1 Down Trend" as shown in the figure, which can be placed in technical indicator windows, such as technical indicator window 1, technical indicator window 2, and so on.
right.

Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) is a particularly good indicator.
In my opinion, Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) is actually used as a trend indicator rather than a contrarian indicator. So I changed the values of upper level and lower level as a breakthrough. Very reliable short-term breakthrough.

Using DSL technology should be able to filter out more invalid fluctuations, especially the gray part.

For short-term trading, break-through trading is reliable. The reversal of market trends is often difficult to grasp, so it is generally believed that the trend is coming out. Only after "coming out" did I realize that somewhere was a reversal. But at the moment of "reversal", or that moment, it is difficult to grasp.

There are huge fluctuations in foreign exchange, gold, and oil, and I think it is not necessarily reliable to do the middle line. Long-term is not enough!
Therefore, my idea of indicators is based on short-term. Long-term, generally not considered.
Attachments

muhammadfarooq wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:43 pm first pic i use nema indicator
second pic DSL AVRAGE Filter
request : respected sir Kvak
plese add arow in dsl AVRAGE Filter
its better than nema
Added arrows.
Have two menu : arrowsVisible- two arrows
Neutralarrows- three arrows, neutral arrows is visible. As you see in picture.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
thomdel, iPar, camisa, erynade, muhammadfarooq, 太虚一毫