Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:09 am Can't do anything with a ex4 file.
alright , thx anyway

can you help me make arrows for this indicator? I dun know is it possible to make it that way:

buy arrow = prices pullback and go below the blue line, then the price closes above the blue line
sell arrow = price pullback and go below the red line, then the price goes down below the red line

like the arrows on the picture

vincejai wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:55 am alright , thx anyway

can you help me make arrows for this indicator? I dun know is it possible to make it that way:

buy arrow = prices pullback and go below the blue line, then the price closes above the blue line
sell arrow = price pullback and go below the red line, then the price goes down below the red line

the master has already answered you about .ex4 files
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket

friend it is HALF TREND indicator . just adjust settings only..
see snap :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

friend it is HALF TREND indicator . just adjust settings only..
and in one wesbite its cost $99 :mistake:
see snap :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jimmy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

blonde wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:06 am something very suspiciously cheap, probably stale goods or from last year's collection (already out of fashion)
Взломанный вариант есть на форекс фактори 2 варианта. В теме ТМТ. Сейчас у меня нет доступа к нету. Я на работе за Полярным кругом. Интернет тормозит. Есть аналоги подешевле и с панелями МТФ. Ищите на сайте МКЛ5.
There are 2 variants of the hacked version on the forex factor. In the subject of TMT. Now I have no access to no. I'm at work in the Arctic Circle. Internet slows down. There are cheaper analogs with MTF panels. Search on the MQL5 website.

Ох и "БАН" получу за Вас (выпишут мене люлей за Вас неумных).
Oh, and I will get "BAN" for you (they will write me out for you stupid ones).
Таймфрейм 1 минута? Timeframe 1 minute?
Infinity TrendLine.ex4 поместите в папку Market - это демо версия снятая с доступа год назад. Находилась в версии "свободная" 2 года.
Place Infinity TrendLine.ex4 in the Market folder - this is a demo version removed from access a year ago. Was in the "free" version for 2 years.

Many traders now do this kind of analysis - and the indicator only "confirms". So you "have" to work with pens ... :D
Attachments