Re: COVID CONTINUED

trailingedge wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:56 pm
Some powerful images...RIP
sucks............. but would they have even listen if someone told them not to take the vax??? most likely not huh :eh: :eh: :eh:

ps. where u found dis images from man?? thx for posting cos it is eye opener
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Sad events near me too. Pregnant women (7 months) 11.00 am Pfiz shot......18.00 her unborn baby was pronounced dead. The doctors......not one word about any relation to the vaxx. Upon that being news at least 2 women came forward, reporting the same. The continued denials really suck! I'm writing this to make people aware of the dangers.

moey_dw wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:56 pm
sucks............. but would they have even listen if someone told them not to take the vax??? most likely not huh :eh: :eh: :eh:

ps. where u found dis images from man?? thx for posting cos it is eye opener
Good point. It's interesting how they mention "Coercion" on the placards. But were they really forced into it? Doubt it.

I believe many of these people would have dived straight into the deep-end as well without listening or researching. Not necessarily "coerced" (yet).

Without being a prat, let's be honest here. Most people take these vaccines just to post on Facebook that "I've been vaxxed", just for some attention and to look like they are doing their part or whatever :lolno:
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:04 pm
Good point. It's interesting how they mention "Coercion" on the placards. But were they really forced into it? Doubt it.

I believe many of these people would have dived straight into the deep-end as well without listening or researching. Not necessarily "coerced" (yet).

Without being a prat, let's be honest here. Most people take these vaccines just to post on Facebook that "I've been vaxxed", just for some attention and to look like they are doing their part or whatever :lolno:
Can't really blame them. They are told every day that vaccines work and the urgent need to protect themselves. Adding to that.....lockdowns, quarantines, get vaxxed or no job, can't go anywhere, mandates for all government officials and and.....And then there is a large number of sheep eagerly doing what the wolves tell them. I just hope that finally the opposition is starting to grow in large numbers.

trailingedge wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:56 pm
Some powerful images...RIP

I wonder who is going to take responsibility for their deaths? The government? Medical professionals? Media? Or the people who are promoting this convid vaccines?
Inconsistent traders are pretty consistent with cutting profits short and running losses long - Wizard

Deez wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:57 pm
Guilty there. A breakdown in civility is maybe a bigger problem than the covid thing. However, asterisk, here is an example of where this (anti science) magical thinking has grown from:

I guess my personal intolerance is from two places. I don't like to see people misled by obviously distorted/unfactual content. Secondly it's fun to pick on retards. Damn, I said I wouldn't go there. I'll go to church in the morning and repent.
Fake.mp4
(6.34 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
Homeopathy.png

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Tbot [Bot], trailingedge and 2 guests