Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Andres128 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:16 pm Brother thanks, this indicator is very great, is possible in a future a version HISTO of "Jurik filter 1.03 AHTF" OR "Jurik filter 1.04 AHTF"

Thanks you and greetings ;)
Hi.
I sometimes have problems in converting to the histo version, but I think this one succeeded ...
Test it and tell me....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Andres128, erynade

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:20 am Perfect. Run smoothly! Can add signal line width and arrow. :thumbup:
Hi.
Arrows added and added auto width for bars...bars width change is make after tick- or refresh chart in offline markets.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, erynade

kvak wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:37 am Hi.
You mean something like this?

You can score 99 points on a hundred-point system!
If there is only the middle line (close) Display as dots, (highest price, lowest price) two lines Display as lines. As shown in the picture in my last post. Hit 100 points!

In my opinion, this will be one of the top 10 "realistic indicators" of the 2021 Forum! :)
Attachments

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:14 am You can score 99 points on a hundred-point system!
If there is only the middle line (close) Display as dots, (highest price, lowest price) two lines Display as lines. As shown in the picture in my last post. Hit 100 points!

In my opinion, this will be one of the top 10 "realistic indicators" of the 2021 Forum! :)
Try it... :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
josi, 太虚一毫, Marktaylor58

josi wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:50 pm Now, don't kill me for this but I think this indicator has to be used 1st (or even better) 2nd higher TF.
When using this indicator, the default parameters should be modified:

Change signal period high, signal period close, and signal period low to 3.

If MTF is not used, the jurik length should be changed to 34, 55, 77, 89, 144, etc. according to personal trading habits. If you use MTF, for example, use M15 for the 5-minute chart, and change the jurik length to 17, 34, 55, 77, 89, etc. 17=34/2; 77=144/2. ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Marktaylor58