InfoRe: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:37 am Yeah, think it needs some of your fine tuning, don't think my default settings are all that great.
Been testing this little fella throughout the day and the best settings I've found were the Momentum Pinball indicator's default settings.

In fact, by using the Momentum Pinball's settings, it doesn't make it identical to the Momentum Pinball - It gives us some smoother and earlier signals due to the floating levels (and not the hard levels as seen in the Momentum Pinball).

Both indicators are top level though.

Here's a comparison below and also a template for anyone who would like to use this new indicator with what I've found to be the optimal settings.

Thank you Mrtools again for a worthy upgrade.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
trailingedge, 太虚一毫, TSD ICEMAN, andrei-1, RexVola
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Think i posted this before, but kind of an updated version. This is a version of value chart using price candles, but has an option to use use a line chart (2nd row pic) using jurik smoothed price with 30+ price options, the alerts should go off once the candles or price line crosses out of the kumo cloud.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
thomdel, rudiarius, Rabi, MaxTorque, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, josi, vvFish, Krunal Gajjar, Milad8732, alexm, myrx, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 am Think i posted this before, but kind of an updated version. This is a version of value chart using price candles, but has an option to use use a line chart (2nd row pic) using jurik smoothed price with 30+ price options, the alerts should go off once the candles or price line crosses out of the kumo cloud.
We so needed this Mrtools. Thank you for the long awaited upgrade of this indicator.

One thing that would make it perfect is if the candles were on top of the Kumo cloud :razz:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 am Think i posted this before, but kind of an updated version. This is a version of value chart using price candles, but has an option to use use a line chart (2nd row pic) using jurik smoothed price with 30+ price options, the alerts should go off once the candles or price line crosses out of the kumo cloud.
Very cool! Can you add adjustable OBOS levels and alerts for this?

kvak wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:43 am Make a dots version of Jurik filter..have menu for displaying dots or lines....
The exquisite version, the teacher has worked hard!

Looking forward to upgrading the masterpiece DSL triple jurik experiment BT 1.2 to achieve this effect. Boundless merit! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
charli