QuestionRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 pm Added the arrow and alert options.
Hello folks,

I really read here a long time and this forum is quite useful so I decided to register and be a part of it :hug:
@Mr.Tools, would you please be so kind and explain the buffers into this code? I´m struggling to get the correct buffers to enter a long trade when direction changes to long (of course after candle close) and a short position after the direction changes to short.

I really appreciate your hard work here man, thank you so much! :thumbup:
Best wishes from Austria!

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

AnGe335 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:22 am Hello folks,

I really read here a long time and this forum is quite useful so I decided to register and be a part of it :hug:
@Mr.Tools, would you please be so kind and explain the buffers into this code? I´m struggling to get the correct buffers to enter a long trade when direction changes to long (of course after candle close) and a short position after the direction changes to short.

I really appreciate your hard work here man, thank you so much! :thumbup:
Best wishes from Austria!
Which indicator is that,could you please post a link or the indicator itself,Thanks!

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:31 am Which indicator is that,could you please post a link or the indicator itself,Thanks!
Ah, sorry!

This one here: viewtopic.php?p=1295380807#p1295380807

My idea is, to use it in a multi timeframe EA, so for the trading timeframe I can choose the arrows as buffer value (long when up arrow appears on close basis and vice versa) but what to buffers to choose for respecting the main trend in higher timeframe? I want the expert to open trades only when the higher timeframe is showing the same direction, means: Long at an arrow in M1 only when the super trend in M15 is drawing a blue line, short at an arrow in M1 only when the supertrend in M15 is drawing a red line.

Thank you so much :)

AnGe335 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:19 am Ah, sorry!

This one here: viewtopic.php?p=1295380807#p1295380807

My idea is, to use it in a multi timeframe EA, so for the trading timeframe I can choose the arrows as buffer value (long when up arrow appears on close basis and vice versa) but what to buffers to choose for respecting the main trend in higher timeframe? I want the expert to open trades only when the higher timeframe is showing the same direction, means: Long at an arrow in M1 only when the super trend in M15 is drawing a blue line, short at an arrow in M1 only when the supertrend in M15 is drawing a red line.

Thank you so much :)
Buffer # 3 and 4 are the up/down arrow buffers or you can go with buffer #5 which is the trend buffer, where if 1 the = uptrend and if -1 then = downtrend.

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:36 am Buffer # 3 and 4 are the up/down arrow buffers or you can go with buffer #5 which is the trend buffer, where if 1 the = uptrend and if -1 then = downtrend.
Regarding this SuperTrend Indicator...

Ok... So the Trendbuffer is "Direction" (-1 for short, 1 for long) and the arrUP and arrDN are the arrows when they appear if it I got you right. But what are the up, down and count values? And what for are the 3 upper Trend values? How to interprete this?

Thank you mate! :thumbup:
Attachments

WhiteDigger wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:23 pm TDI-RSI-Dz-VHF_Adaptive_Alerts.ex4 This indicator already has alerts but not so helpfull for me. Would you please add a notification sound and notification pop-up for divegence to this indicator? Could the usual alerts be added (arrows+sound) to TDI-RSI-Dz-VHF_Adaptive_Alerts for squeeze such as in this indicator?
Hi Mr tool, is The indicator for TDI RDI DX VHF adaptive repaint?