Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:45 amTry.
Dear sir, Thanks for the great indicator.

I have keep receiving following message. would you mind to have a look and advice?

Code: Select all

3	09:10:02.094	!SuperTrend - cci (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles) EURUSD,M5: indicator is too slow, 2125 ms. rewrite the indicator, please 
3	09:35:01.648	!SuperTrend - cci (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles) EURUSD,M5: indicator is too slow, 2141 ms. rewrite the indicator, please
3	09:55:01.537	!SuperTrend - cci (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles) EURUSD,M5: indicator is too slow, 2141 ms. rewrite the indicator, please
For 2 !SuperTrend -cci on a single EU 5M chart with default settings. It needs about 1.3GB memory.

Regards, Tie

wtjfree wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:22 pm I have 32GB RAM a i5 2500k and ssd. It should enough for MT4. IMO

mt4 needs less than 100Mb Ram to loading without this supertrend cci.

Is there any way could speed up?
With all the add on's it's a light as I can make it, on my little laptop I have one mt4 going with 14 pairs using many different indicators and pretty much no change cpu wise, when adding the supertrend cci using all display types, memory goes from 63.6 MB to 63.7 MB kinda going between the 2 back and forth.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:00 am With all the add on's it's a light as I can make it, on my little laptop I have one mt4 going with 14 pairs using many different indicators and pretty much no change cpu wise, when adding the supertrend cci using all display types, memory goes from 63.6 MB to 63.7 MB kinda going between the 2 back and forth.
Thanks for the advice sir. have a nice day.

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:39 am Mtf added.
Hi mrtools
Would you please publish histo version for this indicator and please keep arrows and if possible to eliminate the refresh problem which was observed before with parabolic hiso indicator and was solved by you.
Thanks
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
Sagiv

talaate wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:58 am Hi mrtools
Would you please publish histo version for this indicator and please keep arrows and if possible to eliminate the refresh problem which was observed before with parabolic hiso indicator and was solved by you.
Thanks
!SuperTrend - cci (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles).ex4
This is the histo version with arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Dimkin