Re: COVID CONTINUED

IM @ianmSC
27m
Just FYI, here is where Sweden ranks among the top 40 countries in COVID mortality rate despite no masks and no strict lockdowns or vaccine mandates

It’s an impressive triumph of media gaslighting that essentially no one is aware of this.
1b.PNG

Re: COVID CENSORED

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:16 pm
that's right......... i just shared dis link on fakebook to my FAMILY and CLOSE FRIENDS & it got removed immediately lmfaooo

fook offf!!!
try TWITTER?...(I am so sorry for your unfortunate experience) :) ...

Shall Gavin Newsom Be Recalled (Removed) From the Office of Governor? YES - 3,298,988 36.1% NO - 5,841,689 63.9%

(With 71% of precincts reported, the total of “alternate candidate” votes was 7,426,458. You would only vote for an “alternate candidate”, IF YOU VOTED “YES” ON THE TOTAL RECALL!!! But the race was already called for Newsome at that point, despite his being 2 million votes behind.)
a little sidestep from COVID...Trust the math.

Pava wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:23 am
Shall Gavin Newsom Be Recalled (Removed) From the Office of Governor? YES - 3,298,988 36.1% NO - 5,841,689 63.9%

(With 71% of precincts reported, the total of “alternate candidate” votes was 7,426,458. You would only vote for an “alternate candidate”, IF YOU VOTED “NO”ON THE TOTAL RECALL!!! But the race was already called for Newsome at that point, despite his being 2 million votes behind.)
a little sidestep from COVID...Trust the math.
Same o, same o! :yawn:
no you see it now you dont.MP4
(6.18 MiB) Downloaded 25 times

Pava wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:02 am
ahaahahahaha different strokes!!! i remember dis show when im young kid........... it has the little black guy right?? :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

UK Ministers have now confirmed the infection fatality rate of COVID19 is 0.096%, comparable to flu.

Aaron Kheriaty, MD @akheriaty
Natural immunity is durable. Researchers from Ireland conducted a review of 11 cohort studies involving over 600,000 total recovered COVID-19 patients who were followed over 10 months and found that there was “no study reporting an increase in the risk of reinfection over time."

Meanwhile thanks to vaccine ADE the vaccinated have to deal with the vaccine resistant variants (delta and all subsequent) with a compromised immune system.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests