Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Combine these 3 separate Indis into 1 Single Indi : RainbowMMA_06, RainbowMMA_07, RainbowMMA_08
So that we just need to Apply 1 Indi : RainbowMMA-06-07-08

( FYI : Individual Averages are hardcoded in these Indis )

Thanks for your Time, Support, Help.
Thanks

I post this again with the hope someone would consider fixing this indicator, it might have been overlooked, I need to constantly refresh the page so that the signals appear and I want to know if it´s supposed to work like that or if there´s something wrong with it, I please ask to any expert a bit of their time to take a look at it, even the way it is now, signals can be considered for entries as long as one refreshes the page every candle which is a bit of a hassle.

thomdel wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:59 am Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Combine these 3 separate Indis into 1 Single Indi : RainbowMMA_06, RainbowMMA_07, RainbowMMA_08
So that we just need to Apply 1 Indi : RainbowMMA-06-07-08

( FYI : Individual Averages are hardcoded in these Indis )

Thanks for your Time, Support, Help.
Thanks
Mladen did a version here MA indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

mikew6051 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:49 am could this ha rsi oscillator indicator from trading view be converted into mt4?
Thanks for the idea! The tradeview version I found was using candles with the rsi, in mt4 the candles have to be done as objects which cause a lot of computer resource drain, could possibly do it as a regular histogram instead, maybe with a signal line, would that be okay!