NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

MaxTorque wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Sorry, but this is a very bad repainter !!
Guys Im not the developer of this Indi.

I shared this Indicator from a respected community, and from a respected developer.

I cant take responsibility for your success / Failure using this Indicator, even the developers themselves cant take responsibility for trading journey.

I highly suggest you to test every indicator and then make your own decision of using it.

P.S
I wrote in the first thread the indicator just released, I say again - Just released...

Sagiv wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:35 pm
So far I think the fractals based Indicators are the most reliable ones, but its only my opinion :)
Cool, thanks for the feedback. It's always good to hear what traders are finding useful (and not so useful, too) :thumbup:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Banzai wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:29 am
Risk Reward Ratio

In the original version and in M1 and M5 charts, it works OK. Not excellent. Sometime you have to refresh.
The risk to reward ratio can't be edited? I have tried checking the input but nothing. I would like to set mine to 1;3. Please how can I ? And it only shows buy direction?

1. Similar Topics

1. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1338 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    2. Confirmation Indicators

11 Replies 3377 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

101 Replies 9431 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

101 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Amazon [Crawler], annadurai, ApOp, camisa, CommonCrawl [Bot], Ganesh, huangzhijie.sh, ItalianTrader, jng640, JNS247, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, Lesley919, Milad8732, Mrs.Watanabe, mulkusni, ShanA, talaate, thomdel, vincejai, Yandex [Bot], 太虚一毫 and 87 guests