Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:41 pm XARD COMMITS MASSIVE FRAUD!

Consults Almanac
It says to trade off the Orange ZigZag line and takes two more BUY trades today OMG!

First he makes 10% on two BUY trades (after using his “Almanac”)
Then he makes Pip$ on a Pulback to the Trend line (no way)

Now he fraudulently takes another two BUY trades and runs the profit up to 21%

BTW Mr EggpLaNT, You do know that Xard’s Almanac goes way beyond 2050

It is all there in black and white but of course you have to read it first.

BEWARE OF SCAMS!
Forensics reckon XARD will commit more fraud during the US session.

XARD confesses - Says the charts told him to take the BUYS - Who Knew
Thanks for all the support Xard.. Please I would like to ask, I have noticed you trade mostly on M5 and you talk about M15 zigzag being used as intraday trading directional bias. My question is this, Should we ignore completely what M30 is doing? I trade using M30 as my HTF bias for taking trades on M5. That's of course after looking at M15 zigzag.. (well, most times M15 and M30 zigzag are never on the same direction). Am I on the right track?
And lastly, How do we use the new additional DPR? I normally look at bid-rate when around 20% or 80% for buying or selling..

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:47 pm Classic Xard, making your money off a 2nd Dot. Who knew.

Now let's figure it out ...
Once upon a time I said that in the screenshots provided by Xard, there are always no entry lines to the market. I assume that he does this deliberately, for what purpose I don't know, after all, if everything is honest, then what to hide ?? Also, I have repeatedly noticed that if you analyze what is shown in these screenshots, I don't even know how to put it, but in my opinion it smells like fraud. By the way, Xard posted his next screenshot just at the moment when I entered this forum.
So, let's understand in detail ...

The screenshot shows that the current price is 34750, you can also see that the current profit is at 154.8 pips. Accordingly, we are looking for the position opening price 34750-154.8-1.5(spread) = 34593.7. Now look at the price scale on the right and find where that price is roughly located. It turns out that the position is opened directly from the lowest extremum, from the so-called point 0 :oops: :exclaim:
Hence two questions ...
1. As the author writes, we trade from the second dot. :exclaim:
In the picture, I give the moment of entering a position from the second dot and at this moment the price is approximately 34695. That is, if the position was opened according to the rules of the system and what the author teaches us, the current profit would be approximately 55 pips, not 154.8 as in the screenshot. That is, it turns out that the position was opened 100 pips earlier.
2. Question two ... Xard, tell me, maybe you have a time machine, or maybe someone brought to you from the future an almanac of market quotations of 2000-2050 and now you know all intraday extremes for WS30 and SP500 until 2050? :sweat: :Rofl:
Probably there are no other instruments in the almanac, so you trade only these indices ?? ;) :lmao:
Agree, its very similar to the plot of a famous film and smells very much of manipulation of facts and fraud ... :eh: :lolno: :Hot:
Your comments about this moment will be very interesting ... :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Good afternoon everyone ...

I would like to make a public apology to Xard, whom I groundlessly accused of fraud.

Dear Xard!

I apologize to you for my baseless accusations and insults. I should have done it earlier, but better late than never.

Based on your screenshots, it is extremely difficult to understand exactly where you open positions, because there are no corresponding lines on them. Therefore, I did not take into account the possibility of doubling the position, but it is your right to decide in what form to provide screenshots. In any case, this incident is entirely my fault, I admit it and once again I apologize to you.
And although I don't use your system in my direct trading, your approach and your activity gave me a lot of new food for thought, significantly enriched my knowledge base, which undoubtedly reflected for the better in my own work.

Therefore, I am very sorry that I groundlessly insulted the person who gave a lot to people, including me.

Sorry Dan

XARD: No need to apologise, we both blew off some steam - usually a positive outcome is generated from a negative one. In the future I will try and be a bit more informative with my trades and trading analysis which hopefully will clear up any misconceptions - Dan
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 13):
LJC, Pauliz, iPar, Mundu19, gamerredd, oskar656, Jozo, ebi, Castle73, fadhayemustafa, Thangarasu, DVanAssen, KIMKE.KUBI

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:46 pm Good afternoon everyone ...

I would like to make a public apology to Xard, whom I groundlessly accused of fraud.

Dear Xard!

I apologize to you for my baseless accusations and insults. I should have done it earlier, but better late than never.

Based on your screenshots, it is extremely difficult to understand exactly where you open positions, because there are no corresponding lines on them. Therefore, I did not take into account the possibility of doubling the position, but it is your right to decide in what form to provide screenshots. In any case, this incident is entirely my fault, I admit it and once again I apologize to you.
And although I don't use your system in my direct trading, your approach and your activity gave me a lot of new food for thought, significantly enriched my knowledge base, which undoubtedly reflected for the better in my own work.

Therefore, I am very sorry that I groundlessly insulted the person who gave a lot to people, including me.

Sorry Dan
This is not an aggressive entrance, but still very safe!
Attachments

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard!

Sorry Dan
It takes a big man to publically announce his regrets and false accusations. Never seen this before on FS so - Well done Dan ! ( hopefully this is really Implant)
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 3):
Kenrobert1, mancangkul, Mundu19

Dear Xard!

Sorry Dan
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I takes a man of courage to do this. Making the world a better place... XARD777 please do accept his apology.
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post (total 3):
DVanAssen, Mundu19, Riodineiras