NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

sal wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:14 pm
I checked , some error that i fond for th entry position
For up arrow
stoch line crosses up bb bottom line needs if SAR is trend respect see snap.
present arrow appear is stoch line crosses up BB upper line.. needs to update ..
sal,

Do you have "arrowsOnUpDnBandsCrossObOs" turned on? They should work fine, as on screenshot I've sent you. I'll attach it once again.
Also I want to let you know that this rule is strict that stoch should cross < or > up or dn band and be over or under level. If it crosses band and then crosses level on same bar, arrows wont appear.
forex-station.com_stochBands+sarFilter.png
Sincerely,
Sergei

HowToFxMarkets
- Forex signals, education, mentorship, trading rooms.
- Low cost and high leverage, regulated broker. With a lot of FREE additional services.
- And a Guide-o-FX is a list of FREE useful forex resources

https://howtofxmarkets.web.app/

I realize I may have posted this same request in the wrong thread until I noticed this Bollinger specific section.

I'm hoping to get a second line on the attached indicator which should be a smoothed version of the BB%. Typical smoothing options are fine but would like both original and smoothed BB% displayed in the same window.

I appreciate any assistance and apologies for the cross/duplicate post as I probably started off in the wrong thread.

EJ
Bollinger B% Options (MTF).mq4
(63.25 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

BostonEJ wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:20 am
I realize I may have posted this same request in the wrong thread until I noticed this Bollinger specific section.

I'm hoping to get a second line on the attached indicator which should be a smoothed version of the BB%. Typical smoothing options are fine but would like both original and smoothed BB% displayed in the same window.

I appreciate any assistance and apologies for the cross/duplicate post as I probably started off in the wrong thread.

EJ
Hi BostonEJ,

I hope I made the exact modification that you requested.
check "signal_period" and "signal_mode" in the inputs.
forex-station.com_BB.png
Bollinger B% Options + signal Line(MTF).mq4
(64.05 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Sincerely,
Sergei

HowToFxMarkets
- Forex signals, education, mentorship, trading rooms.
- Low cost and high leverage, regulated broker. With a lot of FREE additional services.
- And a Guide-o-FX is a list of FREE useful forex resources

https://howtofxmarkets.web.app/

1. Similar Topics

1. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1338 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    2. Confirmation Indicators

11 Replies 3376 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

101 Replies 9431 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

101 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alexm, annadurai, ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], Dondbaze, Ganesh, ItalianTrader, Jimmy, jng640, JNS247, kvak, Merylfx, Milad8732, nimda, ShanA, talaate, thomdel, trocam, vincejai, YeshuaYoke and 87 guests