Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:51 pm The other Day I talked about the BIAS - BUY the Cross, BUY the Green Dot & SELL the Cross, SELL the Red Dot.
Hello Xard777,

When you mentiond "bought at the green dot today", do you mean buy when the green dot first appear or do we wait for the blue candle after the green dot?

Thanks again !!
XARD: If the green Dot is your 1st trade then buy at the Cross/Blue Candle after the Green Dot, if it is your second trade then you can buy at the Green Dot as you are already siting on house Pips.

Tq so much for your reply!!!!
These users thanked the author LJC for the post (total 5):
gostego, RomanUkraine, Mundu19, Musashi, DaveTrader

I totally missed that US2000 move today as I had two versions of WS30 on screen today - I was comparing the TDI RT Clone indy with the VQ indy, still can't make my mind up which is best - I like both of them. Had I displayed the US2000 today I defo would have jumped on it instead of WS30 during the US Open. Bummer
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
sudhindragk, Mundu19, humbatov, ebi, Musashi, tokjanggut, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:51 am I totally missed that US2000 move today as I had two versions of WS30 on screen today - I was comparing the TDI RT Clone indy with the VQ indy, still can't make my mind up which is best - I like both of them. Had I displayed the US2000 today I defo would have jumped on it instead of WS30 during the US Open. Bummer
Xard777
Bro XarD, make 2-3 assemblies with different basement indicators and screenshots of their installation sequence. It will be easier this way, otherwise the TLP files for my broker do not work.
Thank you in advance.
I am a fan of the CCI and VQ indicator :D .
viewtopic.php?p=1295444690#p1295444690
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
yoki