InfoRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Don wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:32 am AutoTrendLine,mq4
Banzai wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:13 am Autotrendline
Three of the best Auto Trendline drawing indicators for MT4

We now have three of the best auto trendline indicators on our site thanks to Mrtools, Banzai and our members who have shared these codes and requested for them to be upgraded.

I've always said that TrueTL is the best overall "Auto Trendlines" indicator for MT4, but comparing all three together, they all do the right thing, with Fractals Trendlines adjusting just a tad bit faster and plotting the most recent and newer lines out of the three. But each of them are very accurate.

Comparing them, you can see they all manage to highlight significant trendlines (links to each indicator listed below):
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 12):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, josi, muhammadfarooq, iPar, Jagg, oskar656, erynade, QSD, Banzai, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Jimmy wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:16 pm We now have three of the best auto trendline indicators on our site thanks to Mrtools, Banzai and our members who have shared these codes and requested for them to be upgraded.
The comparison of similar indicators is very meaningful. Thanks a lot! :)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:40 pm The comparison of similar indicators is very meaningful. Thanks a lot! :)
Thank you for your reply brother, will do more comparisons soon! :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:16 pm Three of the best Auto Trendline drawing indicators for MT4
i like fractal trendlines .
Jimmy bro.. when the thicker blue or red will be confrimed. !! Is the period is completed or else. any detail for this.
i have one stratgey whcih is at S/R ZONE where the HL & HH reach zone area... see snap!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
erynade, optionhk
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 pm i like fractal trendlines .
Jimmy bro.. when the thicker blue or red will be confrimed. !! Is the period is completed or else. any detail for this.
i have one stratgey whcih is at S/R ZONE where the HL & HH reach zone area... see snap!!
If possible can you please name some of the indicators on this your setup, if it's not possible, great admirable setup, I must admit

I have found a better breakout indicator (in my opinion at least) which you dont have to change the Box_Breakout_Offset for each different symbol like you have to do with Panca_Eagle breakout version.

So basically you just set the period begin & period end and you ready to go for all markets.

Dear developers can you please modified the code little bit and make the BOX line extended to the end of the day (its plotting till endbar -1 I believe)
Also can you please minimize the lookback of the indicator in order to make sure this Indi wont be too heavy for our terminal.

Button feature will be much appreciated :)

Thanks a lot!!!
These users thanked the author Sagiv for the post:
SijjiN