Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:30 pm Never argue with Fools. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fools are those, who sit here and eat this endless porridge day after day and year after year. Those, who don't have enough intelligence to understand once and for all that this is just an endless scam called the "Xard system". Instead, with every next loss, you keep thinking, what did I leave out, what did I do wrong? Why on the screenshots of the Maestro there are always only blue numbers, and I have so many red ones ... Yes, because his screens are falsifications from start to finish! And today I was not too lazy to prove it.
What did you do wrong? Something that has not yet understood this. This is your stupidity, gentlemens. Quit doing bullshit, get busy! Learn, improve yourself, work, only then you will have blue digits on your profit panels.

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:57 pm Fools are those, who sit here and eat this endless porridge day after day and year after year. Those, who don't have enough intelligence to understand once and for all that this is just an endless scam called the "Xard system". Instead, with every next loss, you keep thinking, what did I leave out, what did I do wrong? Why on the screenshots of the Maestro there are always only blue numbers, and I have so many red ones ... Yes, because his screens are falsifications from start to finish! And today I was not too lazy to prove it.
What did you do wrong? Something that has not yet understood this. This is your stupidity, gentlemens. Quit doing bullshit, get busy! Learn, improve yourself, work, only then you will have blue digits on your profit panels.
Atleast you agree that you are fool ! You lousy double standard fool.

Its ok if your buddy downloads and talks about countless EMAS.

But its not O.K if some of us do the same??
Attachments

OK, One last fraud...
My first BUY trade was at the cross of the Signal line, a 2nd Dot had been made (confirmation that the PerDot/ZigZag should no longer repaint) and price had already crossed the Daily Open line (indication of Bias Change). My second BUY trade was after price crossed the Trend line (now using house money), this second trade allows me to compound my Pip$ in a very short move.
Price continues up, we have a red Dot at around 8% profit but I figure she will continue up so I wait for 10% which it hits and I hit the chicken switch (I know it will continue further up but my risk is greater the longer I hold my trade, as I am in two trades). Now I know that some traders would look at closing one trade and letting the other trade run, but folks I have just done 10% WTF, book the Pip$, take the money and live to make another trade.

Please note - No smoke or mirrors were injured during the course of these trades.
Yours fraudulently,
Xard777

PS I have since made some fraudulent Pip$ on the way down (as you do:-)
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Guys, stop this discussion ! This is not what XARD offered us with all his indcators, templates and systems. Be aware - it's an offer ! Nobody has to use it if he/she does not see any logic, sense or maybe also mistrust behind it. Let's focus in this thread on how to use XARD strategy and with this also get some more insights and experience with it.
For me and most of us XARD and his system daily motivates us. Who doesn't want this or feels like being fooled by XARD systems I would suggest to search for a different FF thread which is interesting for them. The way how this was discussed in the last hours and days is not beneficial to anybody ! Please consider this.
These users thanked the author BernieL for the post (total 5):
sudhindragk, LJC, RomanUkraine, gamerredd, Musashi

I understand ImPLANT is frustrated by his numerous loses, I too had blown 2 accounts, it's all part of the game. But ask yourself, what do I want and how much do I want it? That will stir you to sit on your desk and go through this entire thread reading almost every sentence and screenshotting every relevant post to understand the core: EMA (non-repainting) and Semaphore (repainting), how they work and the nuances with each update which XARD will usually state.
Afterwards, take a break from live trading move to demo for a period every single idea that came to you and if you have a non-crappy system back test on a simulator also. You will be amazed to find an index and a version that works just fine for you. ROCK IT HARRD and get back all those juice you spilt but starting out first with 1-2% Risk still you feel confident to use XARD Art of Compounding.
Just a tip for you, use the XU V7- XARDFX HL rev009 + XU V8- Semafor rev001b, the semaphore show many entry possibilities while v7 EMA filters out the opportunities.
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post:
Musashi

XARD COMMITS MASSIVE FRAUD!

Consults Almanac
It says to trade off the Orange ZigZag line and takes two more BUY trades today OMG!

First he makes 10% on two BUY trades (after using his “Almanac”)
Then he makes Pip$ on a Pulback to the Trend line (no way)

Now he fraudulently takes another two BUY trades and runs the profit up to 21%

BTW Mr EggpLaNT, You do know that Xard’s Almanac goes way beyond 2050

It is all there in black and white but of course you have to read it first.

BEWARE OF SCAMS!
Forensics reckon XARD will commit more fraud during the US session.

XARD confesses - Says the charts told him to take the BUYS - Who Knew
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:20 pm .............
Hello friend ... I do not like problems and I do not see why the laughter .... This is a free forum, the day that "xard" as moderator or another forex-station administrator tells me silence, I will not publish nothing more. Also I am not spamming, I am asking a question that may have new users who are interested in the xard system ...

If you think the xard system is not working you can go elsewhere to post your ideas or just create a post and share your knowledge with the community we would all appreciate it.

People talk for talking and they do not even know that forex is also based on probabilities and capital management, because nobody knows the future, that is why many use automatic robots that although they do not have 100% certainty, they can achieve profit ratios that they overcome the losses becoming profitable.
These users thanked the author Andres128 for the post (total 2):
kue92, Musashi