Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:17 pm The week is off to a good start... (don't be greedy, book those Pip$)
Classic Xard, making your money off a 2nd Dot. Who knew.
Xard777

Classic Xard, making your money off a 2nd Dot. Who knew.

Now let's figure it out ...
Once upon a time I said that in the screenshots provided by Xard, there are always no entry lines to the market. I assume that he does this deliberately, for what purpose I don't know, after all, if everything is honest, then what to hide ?? Also, I have repeatedly noticed that if you analyze what is shown in these screenshots, I don't even know how to put it, but in my opinion it smells like fraud. By the way, Xard posted his next screenshot just at the moment when I entered this forum.
So, let's understand in detail ...

The screenshot shows that the current price is 34750, you can also see that the current profit is at 154.8 pips. Accordingly, we are looking for the position opening price 34750-154.8-1.5(spread) = 34593.7. Now look at the price scale on the right and find where that price is roughly located. It turns out that the position is opened directly from the lowest extremum, from the so-called point 0 :oops: :exclaim:
Hence two questions ...
1. As the author writes, we trade from the second dot. :exclaim:
In the picture, I give the moment of entering a position from the second dot and at this moment the price is approximately 34695. That is, if the position was opened according to the rules of the system and what the author teaches us, the current profit would be approximately 55 pips, not 154.8 as in the screenshot. That is, it turns out that the position was opened 100 pips earlier.
2. Question two ... Xard, tell me, maybe you have a time machine, or maybe someone brought to you from the future an almanac of market quotations of 2000-2050 and now you know all intraday extremes for WS30 and SP500 until 2050? :sweat: :Rofl:
Probably there are no other instruments in the almanac, so you trade only these indices ?? ;) :lmao:
Agree, its very similar to the plot of a famous film and smells very much of manipulation of facts and fraud ... :eh: :lolno: :Hot:
Your comments about this moment will be very interesting ... :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Damn!... I have been totally rumbled by EggpLaNT :-( the shame

Don't BUY off the 2nd Dot - you will not make any Pip$

I am off to commit Seppuku (Hari-Kari for the mentally challenged), see you all at Xmas with a special Don't Buy off the 2nd Dot setup which I will be selling for millions of pounds.

May the Pip$ be with you...

Xard777

PS Try not to fight too much on the thread while I am away.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
sudhindragk, iPar, gamerredd, XXXX, Mundu19, kowal81, Musashi, tokjanggut, fadhayemustafa, DaveTrader, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:47 pm Classic Xard, making your money off a 2nd Dot. Who knew.

Now let's figure it out ...
Once upon a time I said that in the screenshots provided by Xard, there are always no entry lines to the market. I assume that he does this deliberately, for what purpose I don't know, after all, if everything is honest, then what to hide ?? Also, I have repeatedly noticed that if you analyze what is shown in these screenshots, I don't even know how to put it, but in my opinion it smells like fraud. By the way, Xard posted his next screenshot just at the moment when I entered this forum.
So, let's understand in detail ...

The screenshot shows that the current price is 34750, you can also see that the current profit is at 154.8 pips. Accordingly, we are looking for the position opening price 34750-154.8-1.5(spread) = 34593.7. Now look at the price scale on the right and find where that price is roughly located. It turns out that the position is opened directly from the lowest extremum, from the so-called point 0 :oops: :exclaim:
Hence two questions ...

1. As the author writes, we trade from the second dot. :exclaim:
In the picture, I give the moment of entering a position from the second dot and at this moment the price is approximately 34695. That is, if the position was opened according to the rules of the system and what the author teaches us, the current profit would be approximately 55 pips, not 154.8 as in the screenshot. That is, it turns out that the position was opened 100 pips earlier.
2. Question two ... Xard, tell me, maybe you have a time machine, or maybe someone brought to you from the future an almanac of market quotations of 2000-2050 and now you know all intraday extremes for WS30 and SP500 until 2050? :sweat: :Rofl:
Probably there are no other instruments in the almanac, so you trade only these indices ?? ;) :lmao:
Agree, its very similar to the plot of a famous film and smells very much of manipulation of facts and fraud ... :eh: :lolno: :Hot:
Your comments about this moment will be very interesting ... :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:
Yeah, maybe he did buy those previous lows??? And so what? There is such a thing as buying high and lows lol but who cares man? Trade the dots or not (that rhymes) Xard has presented a system, it's still up to you to decide where and when you enter the market.

Here is a tip for you it sounds like you need it. You can even make a killing trading fractals with ADR on it's own with break of structure - like Xard has presented.

I read your previous post and honestly mate, you sound like a pissed off losing trader overcompensating with all these overused emoji's like a child.

Hope you have fun trading your BS candle patterns!
These users thanked the author KalC for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, gamerredd

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:15 pm Damn!... I have been totally rumbled by EggpLaNT :-( the shame

Don't BUY off the 2nd Dot - you will not make any Pip$

I am off to commit Seppuku (Hari-Kari for the mentally challenged), see you all at Xmas with a special Don't Buy off the 2nd Dot setup which I will be selling for millions of pounds.

May the Pip$ be with you...

Xard777

PS Try not to fight too much on the thread while I am away.

That's all the comments from the Maestro ...
You should draw your conclusions ...
Continue to sit here and wait for the next miracles, or work on your own, gain your experience and achieve your own success ...
Good luck to everyone, now I will definitely not write anything else here... ;)

Dear XARD,

I don't like your system and your EMAs.
But can you please make the following changes :
1)
2)
3)
4) Infinity.
In the mean time i will be checking other EMAs and ...please if you don't mind can you please remove the logo too !!
I feel ashamed as it reminds me every time i am using it.
Also please don't mind if i support people who need brain implants.
I am such a shameless creature that i will continue to dwell over here even though i don't like your thread.
Also its not just enough if you give me a free system , I want you to press buy and sell buttons.
As well as close it when its in profits.
Regards
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 6):
iPar, gamerredd, XXXX, TradeXtra, Musashi, tokjanggut