DownloadSimple MTF system

Hello everyone. More and more MTF indicators are being published on the web. But I have not seen MTF strategies. I am introducing you to one MTF strategy. Personally, it helps me to identify the trend phase and make the right decision. Brief description of the strategy. The strategy is manual, multi-timeframe and is designed to be installed on the MT4 trading platform.
These users thanked the author ruudik for the post (total 6):
erynade, trader2000, 太虚一毫, Sagiv, Thangarasu, A_5

Re: Simple MTF system

ruudik wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm Hello everyone. More and more MTF indicators are being published on the web. But I have not seen MTF strategies. I am introducing you to one MTF strategy. Personally, it helps me to identify the trend phase and make the right decision. Brief description of the strategy. The strategy is manual, multi-timeframe and is designed to be installed on the MT4 trading platform.
Sweet! Going to check it out now, it looks interesting already. Of course, I've zoomed out of the chart a bit ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
erynade, TECHHDATE07, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hello everybody. We all know that there is no grail and cannot be. This system is not a grail, but I tried to refine it by adding movings. Now the entry is determined by the intersection of movings. On D1, however, movings do not work correctly. Despite the shortcomings, I think there is everything here to properly perceive the market situation and make the right decisions.
These users thanked the author ruudik for the post:
kodisfx

DownloadRe: Simple MTF system

You can create an MTF trading strategy yourself without "exotic" indicators. I think that simplicity is not a hindrance to trading. The simpler the strategy, the clearer and more effective it is. A simple strategy loads the terminal (computer) less, besides. To create a strategy, we need only three indicators: Forexometry, ZigZag and MA. The Pivot Point level of the Forexometry indicator will tell you when to sell and when to buy a particular financial instrument. ZigZag marks local extremes. Moving by changing the angle of inclination confirms the change in the trend. The main thing in creating an MTF strategy is the recalculation of indicator periods depending on the time frame. Let's not forget that the market is always right, and Money management has not been canceled.
These users thanked the author ruudik for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, solarian

ruudik wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:39 pm Hello everybody. We all know that there is no grail and cannot be. This system is not a grail, but I tried to refine it by adding movings. Now the entry is determined by the intersection of movings. On D1, however, movings do not work correctly. Despite the shortcomings, I think there is everything here to properly perceive the market situation and make the right decisions.
thanks for sharing and effort will monitor it soon .. if the arrow of h4 bb is non-repainting we finish the forex ..

Good day. The strategy helps to identify pullbacks, large and small swings, tendency, as well as local and global trends on the D1 time frame. Someone has noticed that Forex is a disordered structure of nested cycles. You can see for yourself that one cycle is inside another cycle, just look at D1. With the formation of tendency, the Brilliant Reversals indicator begins to change its readings for some time - it redraws. The example below shows the zone where the readings of this indicator change. You should get used to this and trade only in the direction of changes in readings - following the trend.
Attachments

josi wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:06 pm Have a look at Xard's system.
Yours has many similarities and is based on the same principles.

viewtopic.php?p=1295440385#p1295440385
In my opinion, D1 is not good. The reason is that in individual cases, London, Europe or New York is closed, which directly affects the "authority" of D1.

In addition, it is not a transaction in a certain country (2 hours in the morning + 2 hours in the afternoon), it is the world's 24 hours long. Too long.

H4 is better. A rhythm of 4 hours makes it easy to identify and classify market trends.

The level of the transaction (period charts such as M30, H1, H4, etc.). If the small-level charts, such as M15, M30, and the large-level charts (such as H1, H4) are inconsistent, or the trends of H1 and H4 are inconsistent, the order will be affected. confidence.

So, I think: just look at the two levels of chart levels: one is the level chart of the order, not greater than M30; the second is to look at the chart one level higher, not greater than H4, H1 is actually the best. That is, just look at: M30 + H1; or the second type: M30 + H4.

As for myself, I saw H1 the most.

Digression: So I really hope that the next version of Master XARD: XU v8-PANEL3 BIAS rev001a display can be changed to H1, H4. ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
aneek229

1. The market “does not know” which platform you are working with. The market “does not know” which time frame you are in. If the price of a financial instrument falls, then it falls on all time frames. I think that MTF systems have a right to exist.
2. XARD is a great system, but lives up to its name - too heavy. A profile can consist of two dozen financial instruments. If the XARD system is installed on all windows of the profile, the trading platform, together with the computer, "falls" under its weight. That is why I am always for "relief" in order not to load the platform with the computer. Sorry for the bad english.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ruudik for the post (total 2):
trader2000, Narutopips

ruudik wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:52 pm 1. The market “does not know” which platform you are working with. The market “does not know” which time frame you are in. If the price of a financial instrument falls, then it falls on all time frames. I think that MTF systems have a right to exist.
2. XARD is a great system, but lives up to its name - too heavy. A profile can consist of two dozen financial instruments. If the XARD system is installed on all windows of the profile, the trading platform, together with the computer, "falls" under its weight. That is why I am always for "relief" in order not to load the platform with the computer. Sorry for the bad english.
Доброго дня. Можна отримати Вiд Вас структурований допис про систему, а саме те, що я прошу вiд всiх:
1. Точка входу в угоду (на основi чого приймаємо рішення про вхiд в угоду):
2. Точка виходу з угоди (сiтка Фiбо побудована по першiй хвилi, чи пересiчення iндикаторiв).
Наперед дякую.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
trader2000