Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thecreativex wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:51 pm Sorry i reeeeeeally didn't know about the contribution rule i thought here we can ask for small modifications and i didn't know it can lead to a ban i will make some quality posts then i will request
welcome 2 the site my egyptian bro....... yes we must try contribute and be part of the family too & this is the best indicator site in the world!!!!

as they say..........

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Thecreativex
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 pm Mladen Rakic said here: Bookkeeper (author of ssrc) said a long time ago: ssrc is an indicator of self-deception. Repaint it.

I don't know if this version has solved the problem of repainting.
I think ssrc Mladen is talking about uses the snake indicator which is similar to Tma centered. The SRC (Spearman rank correlation) does not repaint. Just now waking up and noticed I named it SSRC, I should of named it SRC mistake on my part. :mistake: Thanks for bringing this up :clap:
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 pm Mladen Rakic said here: Bookkeeper (author of ssrc) said a long time ago: ssrc is an indicator of self-deception. Repaint it.

I don't know if this version has solved the problem of repainting.
Also on the 4 timeframe indicators have not been able to stuff like lines and arrows that are very accurate and never figured out the correct way of doing them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

There are 2 Indis for same purpose as below : Attached Pic for Indi Comparision *
1) fractals - adjustable period trend lines (alerts).ex4 - This is without mtf but has more options / features.
2) fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4 - This is with mtf but Misses options / features found in the above Indi.

Request you to Kindly Add mtf to : fractals - adjustable period trend lines (alerts).ex4 : since this has all options / features.

In case, If you do not have mq4 file of the above indi, then you can Add Options / Features to fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4

Reason for Post : This will make a Single Indi with mtf with all Options Enabled.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks.