Re: COVID CONTINUED

mario_lima wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:36 pm
Mrtools just admitted that his list of ingredients was incorrect, so I guess I have nothing to tell you.
As always you are wrong.
I said a couple of the ingredients are in the c19 vaccine and that one of those ingredients in there is too many. The other ingredients are in other vaccine given to children. SMH!! Either learn to read or quit lying!

Tromethamine found in convid Moderna vax side affects Tromethamine Side Effects The big pharma nazis trying to force us to get jabbed with this garbage. Funny thing is they love to add this statement to their ingredients "The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex".

mrtools wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:07 am
I said a couple of the ingredients are in the c19 vaccine and that one of those ingredients in there is too many. The other ingredients are in other vaccine given to children. SMH!! Either learn to read or quit lying!
I thought you were referring only about the Covid-19 vaccines, because that's only what you guys do here, and I have no problem at all saying I was wrong.
So your problem is even bigger than I thought, you are against ALL vaccines.
My goodness, and I'm the one who is brainwashed. Got it.

mario_lima wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:16 am
I thought you were referring only about the Covid-19 vaccines, because that's only what you guys do here, and I have no problem at all saying I was wrong.
Lol, i have no problems just not wanting or allowing the government to shoot my kids up with a bunch of hazardous ingredients, apparently you have no problem letting them do it to your family,very sad! So hmmm lol who is really brainwashed?? Also you still seem to have a problem with the truth, never said I'm against ALL vaccines, only those that they shoot you up with hazmat and then use you as their test subject, no thank you!

"With over 13,000 reports to the CDC about death from the COVID-19 vaccines, COVID-19 vaccines now have the highest death rate of any vaccines in history. Indeed, the average total vaccine deaths reported each year to the CDC, before COVID-19, was a grand total of a little more than 100 a year. In other words, the COVID-19 vaccines have approximately 100 times more reports of death per year than the average reports for all other vaccines combined. In the past, individual vaccines have been taken off the market for as little as 12 to 50 reported deaths. COVID-19 vaccine deaths are catastrophic and, worst yet, reported deaths reflect only a small fraction of actual vaccine deaths in the community.

During the interview with Dr. McCullough, I occasionally fill in with information about how and why the global predators are stopping Western nations from using early treatments while pushing failed and extremely lethal vaccines.

There are few if any other interviews or sources where you can get such full and up-to-date vaccine coverage as in this presentation and discussion. "
- Dr Peter Breggin

https://www.brighteon.com/df3dc048-fb25 ... 5c8bd4ab1c

mario_lima wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:16 am
Lol......One posts a list of ingredients of various vaccines which leads Mario to the conclusion highlighted above.........Mariologic

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw, Papybillou and 3 guests