NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

太虚一毫 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 pm
Mladen Rakic said here: Bookkeeper (author of ssrc) said a long time ago: ssrc is an indicator of self-deception. Repaint it.

I don't know if this version has solved the problem of repainting.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/pa ... nt_4567720
Also on the 4 timeframe indicators have not been able to stuff like lines and arrows that are very accurate and never figured out the correct way of doing them.

Good evening everyone.
I would like to know if anyone knows any indicator, or could develop, that would indicate when some moving averages are parallel, that is, in an uptrend 5 above 10, above 20, above 50, above 100, above 200.
I could choose the types of averages and their values.
Thank you all

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If Possible, Request you to Please have a Quick Look at Code of : 4 Level ZZ Semafor mtf alerts 4k as to whether the Code is ok.

Thanks for your Support, Help.
Thanks.

After more than 1 mnth stoped trading bcause had to take care of my father at the hospital and rcovery at home bcause Covid. Now it's time to start trading again.
As usual I don't have a mq4 version because this indi is made by mrtools.

mrtool, can you plz add option to this indi, option to show all breakout arrow .

THX 4 your Help.
THX
Fractal channel breakout.ex4
(37.4 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

There are 2 Indis for same purpose as below : Attached Pic for Indi Comparision *
1) fractals - adjustable period trend lines (alerts).ex4 - This is without mtf but has more options / features.
2) fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4 - This is with mtf but Misses options / features found in the above Indi.

Request you to Kindly Add mtf to : fractals - adjustable period trend lines (alerts).ex4 : since this has all options / features.

In case, If you do not have mq4 file of the above indi, then you can Add Options / Features to fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4

Reason for Post : This will make a Single Indi with mtf with all Options Enabled.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks.
fractals - adjustable period trend lines (alerts).ex4
(27.38 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4
(6.88 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Ref Pic Snapshot - Indi.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1346 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas