Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:18 pm We waited for a long time - but MAKED an indicator for us. :thumbup:
thx but next time can u upload it here pls??
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Banzai, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:43 pm I know. ;)
But sometimes I can be an exception. This indicator was requested by many "friends". Well I can't SPEAK FOR THE AUTHOR. In the "place" of the request, even the moderator "mrtools" did not delete my link to my request to CJA.
Please post it on our forum next time. The link is now gone, that is why I uploaded the file.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

@Banzai,
ONLY if you have time.
The HiloFibo FAN seems to come on and off every feww minutes irrespective of the status of the button. If this is only happening to me, then please don't spend any extra time,
but if it is common, could you kindly look into it.
Thanking you in advance.
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Banzai, josi

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:52 pm Halftrend Dashboard by CJA
In fact, the indicator HalfTrend Dashboard can still have great value regardless of whether it is redrawn or not. Because the main chart can be matched with half-trend nrp.ex4 without redrawing.

In addition, no indicator is 100% accurate. Especially in the non-agricultural, interest meeting and other 5-star events, the level chart below 5 minutes, except for the 4 prompts of the K-line itself (highest price, lowest price, opening price, closing price), all indicators are in that one In an instant, it makes no sense.

Only consider HalfTrend Dashboard as a multi-period reminder. For normal quotations below a 4-star event, even if a small level error or redraw in some cases, as long as the "redraw cycle is short and infrequent", a higher level reminder is still meaningful . ;)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
erynade

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:04 pm In fact, the indicator HalfTrend Dashboard can still have great value regardless of whether it is redrawn or not. Because the main chart can be matched with half-trend nrp.ex4 without redrawing.

In addition, no indicator is 100% accurate. Especially in the non-agricultural, interest meeting and other 5-star events, the level chart below 5 minutes, except for the 4 prompts of the K-line itself (highest price, lowest price, opening price, closing price), all indicators are in that one In an instant, it makes no sense.

Only consider HalfTrend Dashboard as a multi-period reminder. For normal quotations below a 4-star event, even if a small level error or redraw in some cases, as long as the "redraw cycle is short and infrequent", a higher level reminder is still meaningful . ;)
Author CJA - description for the indicator:
IMPORTANT : This dashboard uses iCustom to reference the indicator signals and it makes the dashboard very slow ( about 4 seconds ) on changing timeframes and pairs which is the main reason I tend to not code anything that requires an iCustom reference in the code as it tends to make the MT4 platform lag.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, optionhk