NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

ionone wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:41 pm
doesn't it repaint though ?
AFAIK it sure does! On the one minute time frame it repaints a lot. I gave that one up long time ago. But I think Banzai is just being kind and doing what the community members are requesting!

@ Banzai

Respected Sir,

Kindly Add Button to : Candle Overlay Indicator. --- ( This has ability to plot any custom timeframe candles )
( Please Note : This is diff from m-candes, custom candle & other indis. )

Thanks. Thank. Thanks.
Candle Overlay.mq4
(17.52 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:27 pm
thx but next time can u upload it here pls??
I know. ;)
But sometimes I can be an exception. This indicator was requested by many "friends". Well I can't SPEAK FOR THE AUTHOR. In the "place" of the request, even the moderator "mrtools" did not delete my link to my request to CJA.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:43 pm
I know. ;)
But sometimes I can be an exception. This indicator was requested by many "friends". Well I can't SPEAK FOR THE AUTHOR. In the "place" of the request, even the moderator "mrtools" did not delete my link to my request to CJA.
Please post it on our forum next time. The link is now gone, that is why I uploaded the file.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

@Banzai,
ONLY if you have time.
The HiloFibo FAN seems to come on and off every feww minutes irrespective of the status of the button. If this is only happening to me, then please don't spend any extra time,
but if it is common, could you kindly look into it.
Thanking you in advance.
HiLoFiboFan BT.mq4
(50.24 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1387 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    2. Confirmation Indicators

11 Replies 3491 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

101 Replies 9587 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

101 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Anacon, andrewstone, CaliNgu27, CommonCrawl [Bot], Darks, Deez, DVanAssen, Facebook [Crawler], Gavelin B, Gosfraba, herrysm, IBM oBot [Bot], Jimmy, johncker, juke, kingofficus, kvak, Meyson, mhipolito, MikeCFX, mrtools, opita, Panorama, Proximic [Bot], Seznam [Bot], Skyold, thomdel, vincejai, yoki, 太虚一毫 and 76 guests