Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Yesterday I sent [FourXXXX] a question about the size of the semaphores and their interpretation, because it confused me because when backtesting both small and large semaphore are created, I did not understand very well what their representation was.

The response from [FourXXXX] was as follows:

Small Dot is the current time frame high or low based on EMA's, the more rings the higher the time frame. Change time frames on a chart and see how the Semafors change increase time frame and when the Semafor becomes a single dot that is the time frame it is from.

PD: If someone else from the forum has an additional contribution, welcome it ;)

Thanks to xard, and thanks FourXXXX and thanks all.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Andres128 for the post (total 4):
aneek229, ebi, thomdel, edandy

Andres128 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:46 am Yesterday I sent [FourXXXX] a question about the size of the semaphores and their interpretation, because it confused me because when backtesting both small and large semaphore are created, I did not understand very well what their representation was.

The response from [FourXXXX] was as follows:

Small Dot is the current time frame high or low based on EMA's, the more rings the higher the time frame. Change time frames on a chart and see how the Semafors change increase time frame and when the Semafor becomes a single dot that is the time frame it is from.

PD: If someone else from the forum has an additional contribution, welcome it ;)

Thanks to xard, and thanks FourXXXX and thanks all.
I hardly go here, but when I come in, I will definitely read some utter nonsense ... :Rofl: :Rofl:
Here is another masterpiece - a semaphore based on EMA ... :Shocked: :oops: :sweat:
Dear FourXXXX - tell me what wonderful herb do you smoke ??? But seriously, I've had the same question for years - what the hell are you doing here all? If you have no idea how such a banal indicator as a semaphore works, then where are you going? Any semaphore is based on a primitive zigzag with a certain period and nothing else. Yes, you can change the period, you can compare timeframes using coefficients so that the semaphore looks the same on different TFs, but the essence remains the same. A semaphore is a stupid zigzag and nothing more.
Josi, I'm sorry, you'll say again that I just must to keep silent and not write here, but fuck, sometimes I just can't help it when my face freezes in idiotic bewilderment when I read such opuses.
For everyone leech, I will repeat once again - stop sitting here and waiting for another new release to be brought to you on a platter, which will surely make you rich. This is bullshit! Until you understand everything from start to finish, understand how indicators work, create several dozen of your own templates, you will not be profitable and successful. This is not the first time I have said this. Once you have your experience behind you, you will stop talking about EMA-based semaphores like that.
And no new version will change anything. Everything will remain where it was. You can continue to sit here year after year and hope that Xard is about to offer you the grail in the next version. But this will not happen, and by the way, life is not endless to waste years. Come on !!! Stop trying to enter heaven on someone else's hump, it won't happen!
I will also tell you this thing .... Xard is successful in his trading, not because he knows how to use his system especially, but because he has experience gained over the years, both in trading and in creating his own systems and indicators adaptation. His intuition senses in advance where its necessary to open a position, and where its necessary to stay away. You can't make a decision to enter the market based on a banal color change of a candle, or some idiotic rule such as a golden nugget, etc., which you are all trying to do.
If you want to become a successful intraday trader, then start to learning candles patterns, at least the main part of them, such as pinbar, engulfing, inside bar, etc.. Look for these patterns on the H1 TF. After the pattern is found on H1, go to M5 and use the Xard's template for reversal confirmation and for enter the market. Draw manually (or using indicators) trend lines and S/R lines on the H1 TF, so you will see what exactly the candles pattern is formed from. This will fill your trading with meaning and confidence.
There is no other way to success but constant work and self-improvement, and no new template from Xard can replace that.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 6):
josi, gamerredd, stond, Pauliz, oskar656, Riodineiras

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:20 pm I hardly go here, but when I come in, I will definitely read some utter nonsense ... :Rofl: :Rofl:
Here is another masterpiece - a semaphore based on EMA ... :Shocked: :oops: :sweat:
Dear FourXXXX - tell me what wonderful herb do you smoke ??? But seriously, I've had the same question for years - what the hell are you doing here all? If you have no idea how such a banal indicator as a semaphore works, then where are you going? Any semaphore is based on a primitive zigzag with a certain period and nothing else. Yes, you can change the period, you can compare timeframes using coefficients so that the semaphore looks the same on different TFs, but the essence remains the same. A semaphore is a stupid zigzag and nothing more.
Josi, I'm sorry, you'll say again that I just must to keep silent and not write here, but fuck, sometimes I just can't help it when my face freezes in idiotic bewilderment when I read such opuses.
For everyone leech, I will repeat once again - stop sitting here and waiting for another new release to be brought to you on a platter, which will surely make you rich. This is bullshit! Until you understand everything from start to finish, understand how indicators work, create several dozen of your own templates, you will not be profitable and successful. This is not the first time I have said this. Once you have your experience behind you, you will stop talking about EMA-based semaphores like that.
And no new version will change anything. Everything will remain where it was. You can continue to sit here year after year and hope that Xard is about to offer you the grail in the next version. But this will not happen, and by the way, life is not endless to waste years. Come on !!! Stop trying to enter heaven on someone else's hump, it won't happen!
I will also tell you this thing .... Xard is successful in his trading, not because he knows how to use his system especially, but because he has experience gained over the years, both in trading and in creating his own systems and indicators adaptation. His intuition senses in advance where its necessary to open a position, and where its necessary to stay away. You can't make a decision to enter the market based on a banal color change of a candle, or some idiotic rule such as a golden nugget, etc., which you are all trying to do.
If you want to become a successful intraday trader, then start to learning candles patterns, at least the main part of them, such as pinbar, engulfing, inside bar, etc.. Look for these patterns on the H1 TF. After the pattern is found on H1, go to M5 and use the Xard's template for reversal confirmation and for enter the market. Draw manually (or using indicators) trend lines and S/R lines on the H1 TF, so you will see what exactly the candles pattern is formed from. This will fill your trading with meaning and confidence.
There is no other way to success but constant work and self-improvement, and no new template from Xard can replace that.
Где ты пропадал? Дано ты не писал толковых предложений. Очень "стильная подача" информации про "механизм рынка". Я еще раз потом повторю ссылку не телеграмм канал.
Ржавый перевод Гугл.
Where have you been? Given you did not write sensible sentences. A very "stylish presentation" of information about the "mechanism of the market". I will repeat the link not telegram channel again later.
Rusty Google translation.
https://t.me/MarketStructure_MS
viewtopic.php?p=1295405810#p1295405810
viewtopic.php?p=1295381974#p1295381974
viewtopic.php?p=1295382113#p1295382113
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Pauliz