Re: ALMA Crossover Strategy

Banzai wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:27 pm ALMA Crossover Strategy
Enter a trade when ALMA(10) crossover with ALMA(50)
or when both ALMA are in the same color.

You can turn the ALMA on or off.
You may need another indicator to confirm the trend.

Download:
2 almas with button.
Possible 3 type of displaying, candles, lines or both. color changed when both almas is in one direction.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
Jackson Doh, 太虚一毫, Banzai, jng640, thomdel, Thangarasu, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, Tradehunter, A_5, Jedidiah, alexm, pail1217, talaate

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Which Moving Average is the Best for Forex Trading?

Coder: Toolkit for Traders
Released date: May 2nd, 2021
Have you ever wondered - which moving average is best for my trading strategy - but not, really, known the difference between them? Well, in this video we look at how to select the best moving average for your forex trading. Most of the resources out there will show you the simple moving average and the exponential MA. However, there is a whole world of newer, more clever moving averages that can step up your trading strategies.

We'll look in a laboratory way, at some of the different MAs available to you so that you can compare them against each other in a clear way; apples to apples.

Then, once you know in detail what each moving average gives you and why you want to use it, you can move on with confidence in selecting the right strategy for you.
Uh, no source codes.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
thomdel

Banzai wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:26 pm Uh, no source codes.
Low Pass Filter

I was able to find a source code for Low Pass.

Coder: Igor
Released date: 2007

Attached is a template to show you how to make more than 1 button on the same chart.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
josi, mancangkul, Thangarasu, yoki, thomdel, GetThere

josi wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:51 pm Nice indicator but for some reasons colours of the lines cannot be changed.
Hi.
It works, but I must have to simplify it. It is programmed in the DSL indicator template. He otherwise uses buffers for coloring.
See picture for lines coloring, for coloring candles use menu there is color1-color8..
tranlated via google :)
Have a nice weekend :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
josi

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:12 am 2 almas with button.
Possible 3 type of displaying, candles, lines or both. color changed when both almas is in one direction.

Respected Sir,

Request you to Kindly Post 2 ALMA + candles BT Indi " without Buttons " if Possible for you.

Thanks for your Efforts, Support, Shares.

Banzai wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:36 pm Low Pass Filter

I was able to find a source code for Low Pass.

Coder: Igor
Released date: 2007

Attached is a template to show you how to make more than 1 button on the same chart.
Banzai Thanks for that
The low pass is deffinitly growing on me.
Is there or is it possable to get this indicator with MTF and in the histo form.
What would be nice is having 3 or 4 instances of the histo in 1 indicator with an arrow alert for the cross and color change when all 3 agree & producing a single on chart line.