Re: COVID CONTINUED

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:05 am
So then you're logic is to murder the human being, very sad! You are right about one thing murder is wrong, no argument there. So please go back to doing whatever it is you do, I never went after you personally, so why are you attacking me now. Like everyone else, I have a right to my opinion and to stating my opinion, even if it doesn't agree with yours. People getting the jab need to know the pros and cons about getting it, and you definitely won't hear the cons from the fourth reich media,cdc,who, and their sheepies.

ps) if you want to argue about abortion please start your own thread, last i checked this thread is about covid.
They guy really dares to tell you "to stick with your indicators" (what an insult) because he think's there's only one opinion and that is his one only. Besides, he continues his primitive arguments insulting other people and calling them names. I believe it is time for Jimmy to shut him off. I have no problem with different opinions, on the contrary, one can even learn from those, but this guy is an insult to everyone with at least a single brain cell. I'm sure he worships the Taliban (Men built science. Sure women also contributed ......... :lmao: ) No mention of responsibilities of the male part , the initiator a pregnancy in the first place. He also promotes to "vacccinate" pregnant women with the gene therapy stuff that make things even worse. F* sick!

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:43 am
Just quickly mate, nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. You might be confused. A vaccine mandate is not the same as forcing medical treatment on someone.
You have the choice to not work anywhere it is required. You have the choice to not go to any business where it is required.
I'm pointing this out for the hard-of-learning. Can't say retard anymore.

Look, look, what we have got here. One with genuine fascist fantasies who obviously joined the sheep herd of the fascist new world order. We have got a saying "People alone feel like being nobody, but joining a herd gives them importance and strength, which applies to every group whether religious, political or even gangs. It's the feeling of "we" and "us" not "I".
You have a "free choice" he says, either you can join us or we cut you off from everything ....like no tel.number, no bus, plane, train, subway rides, no social security, no jobless benefits, no passport, no job, no business licenses, no.......his meaning of free choice. Nazi style 1930s....
It's no surprise either that he has the guts to call others "retards" even though it is obvious that he hasn't even got a single brain cell. Why? If he had, he wouldn't need to act like that.
I actually had decided to ignore him, but fascist propaganda and fantasies I fiercely oppose. I hold it with another saying......It's much better to walk alone in the right direction than following the herd walking in the wrong direction. I adhered to that since I was a student. I never lose, either I win or I LEARN. Thus Kiddo, get some education.

Ogee wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:05 pm
Australia, isn't that the same country that threatened to deregister any Dr caught criticising the experimental vaccines? Sounds like a fascist dictatorship to me.

Oh look, yet another new research paper (02/09/21) in support of Ivermectin treatment for covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8415515/
""Remdesivir cause a_cute kidney failure in 35 percent of patients who used the drug within five to ten days. When combined with dexamethasone and vancomycin, it caused acute kidney failure in up to 45 percent of patients in a span of five days."

Real Mark Latham @RealMarkLatham
4h
Bondi Beach today.
The Lockdown has ended through civil disobedience.
When government failed, the people took things into their own hands to reclaim their lives and their sanity.
3h.PNG

Dr. Fauci on why Americans who’ve previously been infected should get vaccinated despite studies showing it’s unnecessary:
“I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that”

'The Pfizer trial itself showed no benefit from the vaccine for those who had evidence of prior infection. CDCgov has been lying about those trial results since last December.'

'Since he’s been caught in another lie, Fauci seems reluctant, even on CNN, to perpetuate the CDC lie.'

And Fauci knows full well the 'durability' of natural immunity is far greater than any vaccine immunity.

But the narrative won't stand any stance other than all the unvaxed are bad and to are to be blamed for everything. Utter lies.

In the UK 96% of adults have covid antibodies (immunity) when only 55% had been vaccinated meaning that at least 40% had natural immunity. Many people have had covid and did not even know it. Of all the positive tests of under 18s only 5% actually had any symptoms.

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw, Papybillou and 4 guests