Re: COVID CONTINUED

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:28 am
Only in places like Nazi Germany were there forced or coerced participation in medical experiments ever practiced. You may want live in a fascist dictatorship (though not for long I suspect) but many who are brighter than you don't.

Opposition seems to be growing and confident that the mandates will be ruled unconstitutional anyway.

Ogee wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 am
Only in places like Nazi Germany were there forced or coerced participation in medical experiments ever practiced. You may want live in a fascist dictatorship (though not for long I suspect) but many who are brighter than you don't.

Opposition seems to be growing and confident that the mandates will be ruled unconstitutional anyway.
Anyone comparing a vaccine mandate to Nazi Germany doesn't know what they are talking about and I think, would be offending many Nazi's :lmao:

You mean unconstitutional like the Texas bounty abortion law?

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:59 am
Anyone comparing a vaccine mandate to Nazi Germany doesn't know what they are talking about and I think, would be offending many Nazi's :lmao:

You mean unconstitutional like the Texas bounty abortion law?
Actually I know an awful lot more than you do obviously. Josef Mengele lead to the UN declaration to ban the use of force or coercion and demand willing consent to any medical treatments.

Threatening to fire someone for not taking a medical procedure is coercion and contravenes the declaration signed by most countries after WW II.

Drs and nurses for example are given many vaccinations but they are not actually legally obliged to have any.

You really do live in a bubble of your own ignorance and delusion don't you.

Ogee wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:32 am
Actually I know an awful lot more than you do obviously. Josef Mengele lead to the UN declaration to ban the use of force or coercion and demand willing consent to any medical treatments.

Threatening to fire someone for not taking a medical procedure is coercion and contravenes the declaration signed by most countries after WW II.

Drs and nurses for example are given many vaccinations but they are not actually legally obliged to have any.

You really do live in a bubble of your own ignorance and delusion don't you.
Just quickly mate, nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. You might be confused. A vaccine mandate is not the same as forcing medical treatment on someone.
You have the choice to not work anywhere it is required. You have the choice to not go to any business where it is required.
I'm pointing this out for the hard-of-learning. Can't say retard anymore.

As a side note my grandad lived on the Dutch/German border (on the Dutch side) during WW2 so we grew up with the stories of that era and to compare the two is downright disgraceful.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:43 am
Just quickly mate, nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. You might be confused. A vaccine mandate is not the same as forcing medical treatment on someone.
You have the choice to not work anywhere it is required. You have the choice to not go to any business where it is required.
I'm pointing this out for the hard-of-learning. Can't say retard anymore.
It is blatant coercion moron, look it up. Nothing but a continuous stream of vacuous bullshit.

Just like Fauci;

Dr. Fauci on why Americans who’ve previously been infected should get vaccinated despite studies showing it’s unnecessary:

“I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that”

Ogee wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:25 am
It is blatant coercion moron, look it up. Nothing but a continuous stream of vacuous bullshit.

I'm sorry. Did you say I was wrong? I'm not wrong. Not in this reality. You might live in another one. This is the problem with dumb fucks. They are not even sure when an intellectual beat down has beaten them down.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw and 3 guests