Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Few more things that you can learn from observing XARD :

XARD's system does 95-98% of the heavy work. But most of them undermine OR ignore the remaining%.

So what is that remaining % ?

XARD has been concentrating on US30 for a long long time now.

He knows its price action inside out.

When you repeatedly do the same things again and again , you are driven by well developed subconscious mind.

You gain experience and expertise. Each index has its own special characteristics.

This will take some time ...but if we keep observing and make notes we will be there.

Time of the day , Index type , volume , volatility all are important stuff.

This again is for the people who are new and have their minds open.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 6):
XXXX, KIMKE.KUBI, Mic014, aneek229, Musashi, satyafx

sudhindragk wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:07 pm Few more things that you can learn from observing XARD :

XARD's system does 95-98% of the heavy work. But most of them undermine OR ignore the remaining%.

So what is that remaining % ?

XARD has been concentrating on US30 for a long long time now.

He knows its price action inside out.

When you repeatedly do the same things again and again , you are driven by well developed subconscious mind.

You gain experience and expertise. Each index has its own special characteristics.

This will take some time ...but if we keep observing and make notes we will be there.

Time of the day , Index type , volume , volatility all are important stuff.

This again is for the people who are new and have their minds open.

Regards
SK
I agree - We must constantly learn "new" and repeat the "passed material" ... :exclaim:
viewtopic.php?p=1295444201#p1295444201
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, iPar

No need to be greedy, a nice end to the week considering the season does not really kick in for another week or two.
Still, there might be another little trade for the taking later today :-)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
sudhindragk, iPar, choimboo, gamerredd, kowal81, jmonts, Mundu19, Musashi, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

guys I know that not the right forum ,, but since you are from many parts of the world, I would need some advice ,, I do not commit much on the forum ,,, I would like to invest and move for some time outside Italy ,, possibly hot, advice? I am looking for a country where there is not much, indeed little crime ... who will be able to advise me thanks
if you think it is too inappropriate I would like to avoid controversy tell me I will take it off
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
Jedidiah

I am testing the Panel with Daily Percentage Range (DPR) of the ADR which is now added to it (just to see if it is of any real use).
Today WS30 ran up with DPR at 80% then it has came down and the DPR is registering 97% as I write, so it will be interesting to see how it goes next week.

Xard777

Just checked, it is auto updating, now reading 118% (nice) 100/326*384=117.79 (118 rounded off)
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
iPar, tokjanggut, Skyold, sudhindragk, gamerredd, kowal81, renaissance7, jmonts, thekamilxd, bogiahtc, Musashi, XXXX, flandria, satyafx, Jedidiah

Anyone can share their thought process on how to execute this US30 or DJ30 tonight? this is a 30 min chart. the first red candle was a huge move to downside. should i be taking the trade in the 30 minute or should i go down to the lower timeframe to execute the trade once a red dot form on the 30 minutes chart?

Besides that, should i follow the zz line in this case? xard mentioned in this chart, the zzline follows the h4 now. the previous v8, the zzline will follow the square sempahors and white round sempahors. am i right?

Also, the semaphor indicators repaints, sometimes I can be confused by the zzline bias and the price action.

There is always huge movement during the first 5 minutes of the chart, should we wait for these candles to form and then execute to see better where the direction will go?
Attachments

Here is the latest screenshot...
Xard777

And that's me for today. I will test the DPR next week and let you know how I get on.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
gamerredd, iPar, KIMKE.KUBI, jmonts, sudhindragk, Mundu19, alextschem, XXXX, Musashi, Kev21, flandria, satyafx, Jedidiah