Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:30 am
NEW - Dr. Fauci: "One of the enemies of public health is disinformation."

Rand Paul shreds Fauci for allegedly 'lying dozens of times' over COVID-19

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-paul ... r-covid-19
Yes, absolutely! Yet the liar in chief is a prime example of those spreading misinformation. Twitter works in tandem with him, labeling everything scientists say about vaccination and that is not in line with what Fauci and the CDC say as "misinformation". Go figure.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:00 am
Anybody upset about lies or threats should not be spreading lies... And the underlying threat. I'm pointing that out for anyone dumb enough not to get it and the free speech you fucktards hold so dearly.
hey man u got vaxine yet?? or still waiting etc........
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

mario_lima wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:02 am
I don't give a damm what you think of me, a guy who spends his time all day digging and sharing misinformation in his mom's basement.
Clearly you have a miserable and lonely life.
I trade 3 hours a day and after that I can stand being in front of a computer.
And by the way you are the c@nt who believes the National Guard is kidnapping unvaccinated people and putting them in camps until they change their minds.

You are wrong as always.
you see the problem is your opinions are not worth a piece of sh!t.

Try posting some referenced facts instead of pretending anyone cares what you think.

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:54 pm
wot??? where the virus going :think: :think: :think:
It's mutating so fast in the vaccinated because of vaccine ADE that all the new variants have evolved to be undetected by vaccine immunity. That's why the latest data out of Israel show the vaccines do not prevent infection or spread and and the vaccinated have increased risk of being hospitalised due to vaccine ADE compromising the immune system.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:17 am
One of the many pharma fascist's heros, Madcow one of whom the fascist's worships every word that drools out of it's mouth, caught spreading fake news again. “Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma hospitals, ambulances,” Maddow quoted from a local news article. “‘The scariest one I’ve heard of and seen is people coming in with vision loss.’ he said.”Hospital Statement Calls Out Ivermectin ‘Fake News’ That Was Spread by Rachel Maddow
I watched this play out live last weekend, it was hilarious. A real doctor started the fake story that was immediately scooped in many news outlets but was very quickly exposed as a fake by the hospital management. Then someone else spotted the photo used to dress the fake story was also fake. Then someone else pointed out that Ivermectin was actually a medicine for humans that won the creators Nobel prizes and was included in the WHO list of essential medicines and had been used by over 4 billion people over the last 25 years and finally yes, a veterinarian version had also been made.

As was pointed out, one single phone call by any of the news teams before they rushed to print would have shown the story to be fake.

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw, Papybillou and 3 guests