Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Brett001 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:10 pm Hi!
I'm new member. I downloaded the latest v8 version. There is a problem that the TRADEFX expert does not work. Even if I click the buy / sell button, it does not open a position. What could be the problem? (DLL is enabled) Thanks for help.
You want to see smiley face for EA in order to see if its running. Its hidden behind XU v8-PANEL1 so may be remove it temporary that indicator in order to see it's working. Sometime when you turn Auto Trading on then you still need to check -Allow live trading (EA Property-Common tab) for once to run

Don't be greedy, be methodical, get in, get out and don't hang about.
Watch the Bias Level line and go with the Trend.
Bias Level UP >>> BUY the Cross, BUY the Green Dot.
Bias Level DOWN >>> SELL the Cross, SELL the Red Dot.
Remember you are intra-day trading, take the Pip$ and repeat the following day.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

akcodingeye wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:31 pm You want to see smiley face for EA in order to see if its running. Its hidden behind XU v8-PANEL1 so may be remove it temporary that indicator in order to see it's working. Sometime when you turn Auto Trading on then you still need to check -Allow live trading (EA Property-Common tab) for once to run
Auto Trading: ON
smiley: OK
EA property: Allow live: true
...but not working... :( Other EA is working well. XARD: Check setting of both EAs to see if they match

XARD: Does anybody have the TraderFX EA working from yesterday's post?

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:01 am Don't be greedy, be methodical, get in, get out and don't hang about.

Xard777
Daily gain of 47.21% - for us this is "space" ...
There is room for us to grow, run, fly ... :idea: :thumbup:
XARD: I could have doubled it had I stayed in (and been greedy) but it was already pushing on the channel line during live trading.
The last request. Once again repeat the link to the "Australian broker" with the minimum spread.

OK, that is me finished for today. There is always tomorrow.
Price moved 150% of ADR today, ADR = 276, HILO = 416, so 100/ADR*HILO = 150.72
Usually we would see a pullback. Who knew.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
sudhindragk, iPar, Jimmy, gamerredd, XXXX, humbatov, bogiahtc, Kev21, oskar656, Musashi, Kenrobert1, akcodingeye, SWicak, Mundu19, satyafx, Prado, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:26 am OK, that is me finished for today. There is always tomorrow.
Price moved 150% of ADR today, ADR = 276, HILO = 416, so 100/ADR*HILO = 150.72
Usually we would see a pullback. Who knew.
Xard777
Many people would think they have done well to make 57% in a year. Then there are traders making good money day in day out but they would never let their secrets out to anyone. There are those that make money selling scam trading systems that don't work. Then there is Xard giving us a way to make our dreams come true for free.

Is anybody using the 88 Filter for exits?
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 10):
humbatov, sudhindragk, gamerredd, thomdel, thekamilxd, oskar656, Musashi, timballingall67, Mic014, satyafx
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:01 am Don't be greedy, be methodical, get in, get out and don't hang about.

Xard777
Dear XARD, does the exit in the encl image apply to trade 1, 2 and 3? If so why didn't you exit at the candle color change. Is it because the HILO has gotten to 150%ADR where we should be expecting another real pullback from the ongoing trend?
XARD: Like I already said, price was already pushing on the channel line and I figured that I had made enough, no need to be greedy (no one ever went broke taking a profit).