Re: Market and Volume Profile Indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:02 am Volume by Price

Coder: Brian Collard
Released date: July 28th, 2021 at the official mql5 dot com

The 'Volume by Price' indicator can display the relations between volume, price and time in various forms to setup basic or advanced compositions. Volume Profile and Market Profile. Quick high-level charts with drag and drop for the casual user. Types of charts include change over time, part-to-whole, correlation and distribution. Absolute and relative range selection methods. Metric panels, and comprehensive highlighting and styling.

Can't get this one to work on my mt4, is it just me (or my brokers version), anyone else having problems?
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
ParallelNative

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:54 pm Ticks Market Profile indicator that was fixed by Mladen a few years ago for one of our members in the "Something interesting thread". I'm slowly arranging files into their correct threads this week so this one belongs here!
Can someone explain the input parameters coaf, res, Limitbar, cegl and tdelete ?

----------------------------------------------
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Касперин wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:03 am Is it possible to make a button to enable / disable these indicators on the chart? These indicators put a heavy load on the processor.
Hi, probably better posting the request in Banzai's button thread

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473841

He has mentioned the heavy usage of MP indicators in the past saying it was mostly down to the complex colour coding but your example looks good from the perspective though it does have a lot of historical periods which will also cause heavy usage, most MPs only go back 6 periods at most.

Banzai wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:02 am Volume by Price

Coder: Brian Collard
Released date: July 28th, 2021 at the official mql5 dot com

The 'Volume by Price' indicator can display the relations between volume, price and time in various forms to setup basic or advanced compositions. Volume Profile and Market Profile. Quick high-level charts with drag and drop for the casual user. Types of charts include change over time, part-to-whole, correlation and distribution. Absolute and relative range selection methods. Metric panels, and comprehensive highlighting and styling.

Volume Profile - histogram, background fill, mini-histogram, stacked column and line graph
Market Profile - marker structure (letter- and block-based) and interpolated curve graph
Point of Control (VPOC and TPO POC)
High and Low Volume Nodes (HVN and LVN)
Value Area (VA)
Initial Balance (IB)
Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
Volume delta by price and time
Session filters and groups

Example settings, color schemes and code samples are installed at '\<data folder>\MQL4\Files\Volume by Price'.
For quick access use command 'Open data folder' in the File menu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like this one. It's easier to read. No source code.
Hello there,
Please help with this indicator, it does not appear on the chart.
We are already several with this error. Help to...

Thanks.