Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

It uses XARD's indicator, Mr. tool's indicator, and Mladen code - the reasons for this is purely experimenting and research and development - hopefully you can find good use to it also. So thanx to those names if i've left out anyone let me know.

I find that the first signal, that is given at the same time as t1ma is good for the duration of the trend - helps

settings with default parameters
These users thanked the author YeshuaYoke for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, moey_dw, MaxTorque, erynade, iPar

LikeRe: Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

YeshuaYoke wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:34 pm It uses XARD's indicator, Mr. tool's indicator, and Mladen code - the reasons for this is purely experimenting and research and development - hopefully you can find good use to it also. So thanx to those names if i've left out anyone let me know.

I find that the first signal, that is given at the same time as t1ma is good for the duration of the trend - helps

super sleek........... i am play & set it up now over weekend thx sir yeshua 😇😇😇
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

YeshuaYoke wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:34 pm It uses XARD's indicator, Mr. tool's indicator, and Mladen code - the reasons for this is purely experimenting and research and development - hopefully you can find good use to it also. So thanx to those names if i've left out anyone let me know.

I've tried loading it on my chart and it just "hangs". Anybody manage to get it to work on their MT4? :think:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

With my button indicators, life will be easier.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, remcous, kvak, iPar, erynade, moey_dw

Yeshua, have you had a chance to try out Banzai's buttons he made for you? You've gone silent :lolno:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
erynade, moey_dw, Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

YeshuaYoke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm its a perfect way to make me go silent by shining a light on to me, i must be like the light though, so no yeah i havnet looked at the indicator posted with buttons.
It's your topic I don't know how much less of a light you expected. Anyway, not sure what's up with that reply but hope you try it out.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance