Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Sagiv wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:56 pm Dear Mr. Banzai,

Thanks a lot for the tremendous support in the community!, Its a new year for us here in the Holy Land and I'm sending you Million blessings for you and your family :)

I have found a nice indicator that gives great signals, Since it can draw multiple signals on small timeframes, It would be better if you can make a button for it, and if you can

add alerts to the arrows it would be perfect!
Does this indicator arrows disappear!!. i noticed and 1 back bar the arrow confrimation subject to the next bar trend...!!
can you explain hows its works ?
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:38 am Does this indicator arrows disappear!!. i noticed and 1 back bar the arrow confrimation subject to the next bar trend...!!
can you explain hows its works ?
Someone is really angry !!here!!, Chillax bro.

As far as I know the indicator is not repainting and the arrows not disappear, I cant explain you how it works because -

A. Its not my script, I found it online and I'm using it for couple of days now
B. I'm not a developer, I shared this indicator cause in my opinion its giving good signals.

P.S I also checked it 1M TF and its not repainting
These users thanked the author Sagiv for the post:
optionhk

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 pm Please download these new versions.
These stop the refreshing/windowredraw every time we switch time frame such as H4, Daily, Weekly, etc...
Hi banzai thank you.

for RoundNrMulti button 1.01 can you please make it possible to have spacing number less than 1 so with points we can adjust the levels better. i want use numbers like 0.5 , 0.25 but even using a double instead of int doesnt work.

thank you

@ Banzai , @ kvak, @ coders

Respected Sir,

Attached is Thich Wick Indicator. It has Candle width and Wick width.

Request you to Please see Thick Wick Indicator and Request you to Please Add these Options.

1) Auto Adjust Candle Width : True/ False
( If auto adjust false then it takes Input Values from candle width & wick width Input Menu (already present*) )
2) Bull Candle Border : _________ : Colour User Selectable
3) Bear Candle Border : _________ : Colour User Selectable

If Mt4 does not support or if we are unable to make Borders for Bull & Bear Candles Individually,
then a Common Border Colour is Fine.

Thanks for your generosity, support, shares, efforts.
Thanks.

PS : This will be of great help to all of us. These Options are already available in Tradingview & other platforms.

thomdel wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:55 pm @ Banzai , @ kvak, @ coders

Respected Sir,

Attached is Thich Wick Indicator. It has Candle width and Wick width.

Request you to Please see Thick Wick Indicator and Request you to Please Add these Options.

1) Auto Adjust Candle Width : True/ False
( If auto adjust false then it takes Input Values from candle width & wick width Input Menu (already present*) )
2) Bull Candle Border : _________ : Colour User Selectable
3) Bear Candle Border : _________ : Colour User Selectable

If Mt4 does not support or if we are unable to make Borders for Bull & Bear Candles Individually,
then a Common Border Colour is Fine.

Thanks for your generosity, support, shares, efforts.
Thanks.

PS : This will be of great help to all of us. These Options are already available in Tradingview & other platforms.
I was just looking for this indicator!

Much appreciation Mr Banzai