Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,
Earlier for Filter CCI Indi, you had checked code and mentioned it may repaint as it looks for future bars.

Found this CCI_nuf_v4 Indi which has coloured bars based according to user input level.

Humbly Request you to Please check code of CCI_nuf_v4 for repaint.

If CCI_nuf_v4 does not repaint then Kindly Add below Options to : CCI_nuf_v4
1) Yellow Bar Modifier Option ( Yellow bar appears on histo change on Zero Cross )
( for ref - Yellow Bar modifier available in : Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod )
2) Arrows on Zero Cross ( Arrow Code, Arrow Gap, Arrow Colour, Arrow Size )
3) Alerts on Zero Cross

Attached Pic for ref ***

Thanks for your Time & Efforts & Generosity.

thomdel wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:38 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,
Earlier for Filter CCI Indi, you had checked code and mentioned it may repaint as it looks for future bars.

Found this CCI_nuf_v4 Indi which has coloured bars based according to user input level.

Humbly Request you to Please check code of CCI_nuf_v4 for repaint.
If CCI_nuf_v4 does not repaint then Kindly Add below Options to : CCI_nuf_v4
1) Yellow Bar Modifier Option ( Yellow bar appears on histo change on Zero Cross )
( for ref - Yellow Bar modifier available in : Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod )
3) Alerts on Zero Cross

Attached Pic for ref ***

Thanks for your Time & Efforts & Generosity.
Brother, please place all the new CCI indicators in the CCI indicator branch.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418784&hilit=CCI&start=480

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm Brother, please place all the new CCI indicators in the CCI indicator branch.

Hi,
Do you mean to say I should upload all new indis modded by Senior Members in past few days to Main CCI Thread in a completely new post ?
If Yes, then kindly note that uploading these will un-necessarily create a new post with all the same indis.
Please Advise.

Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:14 pm Hi,
Do you mean to say I should upload all new indis modded by Senior Members in past few days to Main CCI Thread in a completely new post ?
If Yes, then kindly note that uploading these will un-necessarily create a new post with all the same indis.
Please Advise.

Thanks.
Misunderstanding. Just post the latest options. The fact is that sometimes someone (including myself) sees the CCI indicator, we go to the branch - but it is not there. And traders do not always give a link to the place (post) where the indicators are located. If you have 3-5 new СCI indicators, place them on the chart, take a screenshot and place these indicators below it.
Thank you in advance.

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:23 pm Misunderstanding. Just post the latest options. The fact is that sometimes someone (including myself) sees the CCI indicator, we go to the branch - but it is not there. And traders do not always give a link to the place (post) where the indicators are located. If you have 3-5 new СCI indicators, place them on the chart, take a screenshot and place these indicators below it.
Thank you in advance.

Hi,
These are the only ones which I got right now. I haven't got any old ones now.
These 2 Indis have all options arrows, etc.
The one you quoted earlier hasn't been yet checked by mrtools for code for repaint.

Also, Please subscribe to Jimmy Sir's Daily Download Thread & Indi Request Thread.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RomanUkraine

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Kindly Add below Options to : Rsi - histo averages (mtf)
1) Histogram bar width
3) Alerts on Zero Cross

Thanks for your Efforts & Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

PS: Reason for request :- This Indi has various RSI types and averages