Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

thekamilxd wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:59 am Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

Hey brother! put in the time just like the rest of us, i'm sure if you try hard enough you'll get it ;) You have an entire thread where different exit styles are posted and discussed have you, at least, tried? It's pretty straight-forward.
Thank you for explaining things to me and I will go through the thread again because I have gone through it before but I am yet to fully understand it and as such I will go through it again.

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:41 am The Trading Season is upon us (that time of year when the blinkers go on and we concentrate on hitting our Daily targets)
This is my last post for a while as we are in the start of the trading season again, all the way through to May (with a three week break at Xmas Woohoo!!!).
I have decided to move up from the 15m trading TF to 30m and to make life that little bit easier (and less noisy) I have brought the 15m Red/Green Dots with me to the 30m trading screen (as you do).
All the best everyone and I hope you all make a killing over the coming months with v8 of the setup.
Xard777
How can we display the M15 Dots on the M30?

josi wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:18 pm trading isn't speculating (gambling?).
But this is a nice example for the relativity of an exit-point: Had you stayed in the trade because price never closed above EMA36 you'd taken a lot more out of the market.
So, as I said before, exit is much more important than entry. If your Jurik Volty Bands have the right period inputs (i. e. simulating the average length of swings), you could think about entering at zero-cross of histo and exiting at the next zero-cross of histo - but that would mean to sit through pullbacks (i. e. price would move against you during pullbacks), and that means nerves.
Spot on. The pull backs can be a bit hair raising though...
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
josi