Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:09 am I think Jurik Volty Bands (by MrTools) are better for entry than for exits.
My advice for exits: candle close above (downtrend) or below (uptrend) an MA of your choice.
If you want to use only Xard it would be EMA9 or EMA 36.
If this MA - for you - takes too long to catch up with price you could try ALMA or Jurik filter.
Or: you could exit when there is an MA-cross on lower TF: If you trade on H1, you could exit after price crossed EMA9 on M15, for example.
It all depends on how long you want to be in a trade before you think a directional move has lost its validity (for example: I think WS30 has reached its low point now but - who knows - it may continue; therefore I'd wait for a candle close above EMA9).
Thnaks for that, I've found cross of EMA 9 and 36 on M1 pretty good for these precipitous drops, bit noisy otherwise. And Volty definitely gives some added confidence on entries too.

The Trading Season is upon us (that time of year when the blinkers go on and we concentrate on hitting our Daily targets)
This is my last post for a while as we are in the start of the trading season again, all the way through to May (with a three week break at Xmas Woohoo!!!).
I have decided to move up from the 15m trading TF to 30m and to make life that little bit easier (and less noisy) I have brought the 15m Red/Green Dots with me to the 30m trading screen (as you do).
All the best everyone and I hope you all make a killing over the coming months with v8 of the setup.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:41 am The Trading Season is upon us (that time of year when the blinkers go on and we concentrate on hitting our Daily targets)
This is my last post for a while as we are in the start of the trading season again, all the way through to May (with a three week break at Xmas Woohoo!!!).
I have decided to move up from the 15m trading TF to 30m and to make life that little bit easier (and less noisy) I have brought the 15m Red/Green Dots with me to the 30m trading screen (as you do).
All the best everyone and I hope you all make a killing over the coming months with v8 of the setup.
Xard777
Good morning, Mr. Xard
Sorry to ask you.
What do i need to do on the input settings because my 30m chart is different from yours, i.e. on the golden nugget, red-green dot
Where the white line of the open line is the same but without Golden Nugget
My current pair is DJ30 the Chart is same with WS30
Is this pair what makes the difference (WS30 and DJ30) ?
edit :
If you don't mind can I get the indicator below the Xard System that is in the picture.
I am currently using the XU v8 CCI.

Thank You

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:41 am The Trading Season is upon us (that time of year when the blinkers go on and we concentrate on hitting our Daily targets)
Xard777
Thank you Xard for all that you have done for us. Wishing you and everyone else happy trading. Before you disappear, any news on the Golden Nugget Dashboard. I love the concept. Thanks
Jozo
XARD: I only concentrate on one or two Indices so I did not look any further into any Golden Nugget Dashboards.

Jozo wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:46 am Thank you Xard for all that you have done for us. Wishing you and everyone else happy trading. Before you disappear, any news on the Golden Nugget Dashboard. I love the concept. Thanks
Jozo
XARD: I only concentrate on one or two Indices so I did not look any further into any Golden Nugget Dashboards.
Thank you for responding so promptly. Best- Jozo

thomdel wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:35 pm @ mrtools

I humbly request you to Please see this small request. This will help us all.

Respected Sir,
You have uploaded : !XU v5-XARDFX some time back in May-June 2021.

1) Please Make : Candle Body Width : 4 ( right now width 3 is hardcoded )

2) STR04 - S1MA : S1MAdnclr -- is missing
Please Provide : S1MAdnclr Option

* Attached Pic

Thanks for your Time & Efforts.
Thank You.
Try
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
thomdel, Pauliz, aneek229, muhammadfarooq, Musashi, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Xard777
Dear Xard777, Thank you so much for this trading system and your time in sharing it here. Please where do we place the stop loss of this awesome trading system.
Thanks once more and I very much appreciate it.

Penuelophir wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:45 am Dear Xard777, Thank you so much for this trading system and your time in sharing it here. Please where do we place the stop loss of this awesome trading system.
Thanks once more and I very much appreciate it.
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

Hey brother! put in the time just like the rest of us, i'm sure if you try hard enough you'll get it ;) You have an entire thread where different exit styles are posted and discussed have you, at least, tried? It's pretty straight-forward.
These users thanked the author thekamilxd for the post:
XXXX
Patience is Paid in Pips