Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Kenrobert1 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:59 pm I really want to thank XARD777 for this life changing gift he has given to me and everyone on this tread. I am eternally grateful. Just so I am sure that I am doing the right thing. In using the latest update (XARDWORLD v8), if I wanted to reflect the 2nd dots, perdot and ZZline of Higher TF on my current TF, the formula in the enclosed picture is what I use right? For Instance if I want 1hr TF reflected on 5M, I calculate EMA 9*12=108 and EMA 36*12=432, then I change my EMA settings on 5M input menu from 9 and 36 to 108 and 432. Please Xard, Josi and FourXXXX help.
YES
These users thanked the author LJC for the post:
Kenrobert1

Kenrobert1 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:59 pm I really want to thank XARD777 for this life changing gift he has given to me and everyone on this tread. I am eternally grateful. Just so I am sure that I am doing the right thing. In using the latest update (XARDWORLD v8), if I wanted to reflect the 2nd dots, perdot and ZZline of Higher TF on my current TF, the formula in the enclosed picture is what I use right? For Instance if I want 1hr TF reflected on 5M, I calculate EMA 9*12=108 and EMA 36*12=432, then I change my EMA settings on 5M input menu from 9 and 36 to 108 and 432. Please Xard, Josi and FourXXXX help.
The Semafor indicator is already doing it for you, the dots with a white circle around them are higher timeframe dots. Then you have the bullseye type, squares etc. Change to higher time frames on the chart and watch how the dots behave. You will see what is a small dot on higher time frame changes to different types as you lower the time frame, thus these higher time frame dots become more important to the roadmap.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Kenrobert1, Musashi, satyafx
nil desperandum

josi wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:12 pm I am sure you won't believe this but there are still some people (having been on a strict diet of daily Zizek all my life) who know the difference between "use value" and "exchange value".
Of course, most traders only know and worship "exchange value".
(i. e. They know the price of everything and the value of nothing.)
So, yes, I wouldn't - not even for a minute - consider buying a Rolex.
Instead - laughing - I quote Art Brut: I'm considering a move to L.A.

P.S.:
Don't believe people who refuse to think for themselves and repeat slogans!
"use value" "exchange value"・・・absolute value, relative value,・・・
🤔Adam.Smith❓
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)