Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dondbaze wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:04 pm Hello Xard thanks again for the recent update. Grateful as always. I was hoping you were going to share the indi at the bottom but it wasn't in the folder. Please can you kindly share those two? or preferable the volume one. Thanks a mil
I think it would be better to share the 2 indicators because I don't want the volume indicator, I want the other indicator. 😊
These users thanked the author Andreuxx for the post:
Dondbaze

Andreuxx wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:38 am I think it would be better to share the 2 indicators because I don't want the volume indicator, I want the other indicator. 😊
I know the other one to be TDI indicator. I download it sometimes last year from this forum. You can search for it. What might be different will be Xard settings. I changed computer so I don't have it anymore otherwise I'd share it.

Check it here. download/file.php?id=3394713
These users thanked the author Dondbaze for the post:
Andreuxx

Dondbaze wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:35 am I know the other one to be TDI indicator. I download it sometimes last year from this forum. You can search for it. What might be different will be Xard settings. I changed computer so I don't have it anymore otherwise I'd share it.

Check it here. download/file.php?id=3394713
It's different settings. I´ll wait better when XARD shares the indicator, many thanks !!

Andreuxx wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:18 am It's different settings. I´ll wait better when XARD shares the indicator, many thanks !!
Apparently, Xard has gone into his trading cave, just use defaults for the indicators.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Dondbaze
nil desperandum

Good afternoon,

I think I am beginning to see things here.

I read pages 1 to 150 of this thread .

From what I understand, I just need to open two charts on my preference, which in my case ( the picture I uploaded),
there was a white green dot on 30 min chart which is a bullish bias, printed as cycle bottom ( Gold colour white dot) on 5 minute, i waited for DAX30 opening hours to trade, and it printed a second dot which is also a golden nugget setup. The indices seems to move more than currencies and that's why xard recommended to take profit at 38.2 ADR, take meat out from bone and call it a day.

This seems more like Elliot Wave theory. Waves within waves.

Have I missed out on anything still?

Also, xard's signature Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

does this mean he only monitor trades from the 15 minute chart now?

thank you.
Attachments
These users thanked the author renaissance7 for the post:
Musashi

renaissance7 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:14 pm Good afternoon,

I think I am beginning to see things here.

I read pages 1 to 150 of this thread .

From what I understand, I just need to open two charts on my preference, which in my case ( the picture I uploaded),
there was a white green dot on 30 min chart which is a bullish bias, printed as cycle bottom ( Gold colour white dot) on 5 minute, i waited for DAX30 opening hours to trade, and it printed a second dot which is also a golden nugget setup. The indices seems to move more than currencies and that's why xard recommended to take profit at 38.2 ADR, take meat out from bone and call it a day.

This seems more like Elliot Wave theory. Waves within waves.

Have I missed out on anything still?

Also, xard's signature Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

thank you.
Xard seems to change his time frames etc regularly, you need to look for the time frame you are comfortable with.

On the chart you posted the green triangle shows a second dot also so entering at the close of the first blue candle after the triangle is also valid.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
LJC, Musashi, renaissance7, gamerredd, bogiahtc
nil desperandum

renaissance7 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:14 pm

thank you.
Have a look at where Xard first posted version 7, it is designed to be traded just from a 15 minute chart. This is what the signature is about with the orange line etc as the Semafor etc from higher timeframes is all incorporated in the one 15 minute chart.
nil desperandum

I really want to thank XARD777 for this life changing gift he has given to me and everyone on this tread. I am eternally grateful. Just so I am sure that I am doing the right thing. In using the latest update (XARDWORLD v8), if I wanted to reflect the 2nd dots, perdot and ZZline of Higher TF on my current TF, the formula in the enclosed picture is what I use right? For Instance if I want 1hr TF reflected on 5M, I calculate EMA 9*12=108 and EMA 36*12=432, then I change my EMA settings on 5M input menu from 9 and 36 to 108 and 432. Please Xard, Josi and FourXXXX help.
Attachments