NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Yk_empire wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 pm
Good day House, Can someone help me fix this indicator as it only displays for USTECm and US30m but When I load another chart such as GbpUsd, Gold, all currencies. it doesn't display for them. Please see attachment

MT4_GoodTrade_5_ALL_TF.ex4
Hi man, you should attach your pictures directly to your post. Not sure why there's a PDF of the pictures, doubt people will be keen to click and download a PDF just to see what you're requesting :think:

Post your images directly to your post. If you're not sure on how to, see here: How to attach images to your post.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:19 pm
Hi man, you should attach your pictures directly to your post. Not sure why there's a PDF of the pictures, doubt people will be keen to click and download a PDF just to see what you're requesting :think:

Post your images directly to your post. If you're not sure on how to, see here: How to attach images to your post.
Alright bro. thanks. I honestly didn't know how to do that

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:19 pm

Bro, I tried but it didn't work as the pictures are screenshots directly from my mt4 platform

DownloadRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Yk_empire wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 pm
Good day House, Can someone help me fix this indicator as it only displays for USTECm and US30m but When I load another chart such as GbpUsd, Gold, all currencies. it doesn't display for them. Please see attachment

:eh:
(256.04 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
MT4_GoodTrade_5_ALL_TF.mq4
(114.89 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
11.JPG

OGT Pivot Points Indicator

Coder: One Glance Trader
Released date: September 5th, 2021
The OGT Pivot Points Indicator is a pivot points indicator that shows current and historic daily pivots as well as S1-S3 and R1 to R3 pivot levels. In the original OGT Pivot Points Indicator this setting was available for the daily, weekly and monthly timeframes.

In OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.1 I included pivot point levels for M30, H1 and H4 timeframes. I have not seen a Pivot Points indicator that shows this level of detail.

I'm super excited about the OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.2 as this latest version helps me with my best pivot point trading strategy - the missed pivots rollover strategy (video in pivot points playlist above). The missed pivots trading strategy is identifying missed pivots as potential take profit targets. A missed Daily pivot mt4 is super powerful for any forex pivot points trading strategy. Missed pivots are a pivot points secret in my opinion and can enhance your forex trading to the next level.

In this video I share how to trade with pivot points and how to use pivot point.

Pivot Points can be used for forex trading or stock trading using the options or futures market. This is one of the best pivot point indicator forex for the MT4 platform.

The pivot point for beginners playlist is above which shares trading with daily pivots and how to use pivot points in trading. How to trade pivot point system can also be found in the playlist.
OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.2.ex4
(44.75 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1346 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. Please add color option to support and resistance

2 Replies 202 Views

by menber100, Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:09 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], annadurai, bbq211, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], jng640, kvak, Mrs.Watanabe, mrtools, phnthnhnm, Seznam [Bot], Terran, thomdel, vhagwie, 太虚一毫 and 64 guests