Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Sir,

Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod Indi is updated by Contributor Csj179t Sir.
It will be really useful if you Please Add :
Yellow Bar Modifier Option
( Yellow bar appears on histo change on zero cross ) to Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod Indi.

( This option is made available by mrtools in CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows + alerts) Indi ) - attached Pic*
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows + alerts) ---- This indi is attached for Yellow Bar Modifier Logic *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity, Shares.
Thanks.

Csj179t wrote:

Hi vinel30,

You are new to forex-station.com.
Your first two post were requesting indicators modification, and its not welcomed out here, and you might be banned.

That third post, is about repairing an existing at forex-station indicator so I tried to fix it upon your message, and thank you for letting know the community about that issue!

It now should work fine.
I didn't know indicator modification are not allowed here. I'm new and are not familiar with the rules yet so I sincerely apologize.

Anyway thank you for fixing the above indicator, you are the best!

vinel30 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:19 pm I didn't know indicator modification are not allowed here. I'm new and are not familiar with the rules yet so I sincerely apologize.

Anyway thank you for fixing the above indicator, you are the best!
Hi vinel30,

It not that its totally not allowed...its one of the main topics out here.. but new members can’t start theirs journey at forex-station with request for indicators modification, etc..

I’ll quote that rule:
“Members (especially those who are new to the community) must make an effort to be active, contribute or share when possible.
Low-quality first posts such as spamming, "begging", linking to outside file sources, repeatedly requesting for free files and modifications without actively participating or contributing to the forum in other ways will result in your account being permanently banned. See: Why was I banned from Forex Station?”

And the link to the rules page viewtopic.php?t=8472780.

That third message of yours about the issue I would say counts as yours participation, also you, for example, can share your trading ideas or strategies, or even best setting for indicators with template.....
Sincerely,
Sergei

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:30 pm This indicator is a rare and more accurate one among CCI indicators. ;)
Brother, tell me - I understand correctly, the big arrow is the intersection of the trend lines and the entry, and the thin ones are the intersection with the level 0. If this is so, THAT IS VERY COOL! I did not make it in time. If you lay it out 2 weeks in advance, I would check the Xard strategy using this indicator.
Thank you very much +++++++ :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, LJC

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 pm Brother, tell me - I understand correctly, the big arrow is the intersection of the trend lines and the entry, and the thin ones are the intersection with the level 0. If this is so, THAT IS VERY COOL! I did not make it in time. If you lay it out 2 weeks in advance, I would check the Xard strategy using this indicator.
Thank you very much +++++++ :thumbup:
Only the big level needs to check the details you said. If you are short-term and trading small-level charts, such as 5-minute charts and 15-minute charts, you don’t need to look at those small arrows. Just look at the color, simple and clear, that is, just look at the >0 line or <0 line. There are few signals and no chaos. Even if the individual market reverses and the loss is less, you can place an order in the opposite direction and turn the order in the right direction. . This is what I understand. It needs to be verified by the market after the London market opens tomorrow. mutual encouragement!

thomdel wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:14 pm Sir,

Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod Indi is updated by Contributor Csj179t Sir.
It will be really useful if you Please Add :
Yellow Bar Modifier Option
( Yellow bar appears on histo change on zero cross ) to Double CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod Indi.

( This option is made available by mrtools in CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows + alerts) Indi ) - attached Pic*
CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows + alerts) ---- This indi is attached for Yellow Bar Modifier Logic *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity, Shares.
Thanks.
Hi thomdel,

Yellow bar on zero cross. Here you go!
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, josi, KAESER444, thomdel, iPar
Sincerely,
Sergei

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:17 pm Only the big level needs to check the details you said. If you are short-term and trading small-level charts, such as 5-minute charts and 15-minute charts, you don’t need to look at those small arrows. Just look at the color, simple and clear, that is, just look at the >0 line or <0 line. There are few signals and no chaos. Even if the individual market reverses and the loss is less, you can place an order in the opposite direction and turn the order in the right direction. . This is what I understand. It needs to be verified by the market after the London market opens tomorrow. mutual encouragement!
Still a month ago, I did not understand this and was losing money. But the "good" traders helped me see something that I had not seen before. Thank you for your words. It is pleasant to communicate with "good" people.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
太虚一毫