Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:13 am Trading is an Art there is no automatic version. Be glad....the human brain is still better to recognize setups where all signs align. (called this long opportunity before)
If you have a whole day for it, of course yes, but in the times we live now it is difficult to find an hour of free time, so I try to automate my trading.

pruso wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:22 pm If you have a whole day for it, of course yes, but in the times we live now it is difficult to find an hour of free time, so I try to automate my trading.
I see. Perhaps it is an idea to switch to daily or 4H timeframe, pick your setup by hand (be selective only select the best trades), launch a trade manager and walk away, this is what I do sometimes.
best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
optionhk

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295443534 time=1630606879 user_id=4864807]
Just an observation, was testing dsl rsr with the pullback method, looks interesting. Not trying to go against the grain here, but so far found this combination could be profitable.

Thanks MRTools I will have a look. This is my view on AUDUSD 15M it started with a clear impulse up (this was the heads up) I will draw only important / decent pullbacks..
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
太虚一毫