Re: COVID CONTINUED

With this video Joe Rogan is threatening to expose the larger narrative this is why he’s going to get attacked like never before for daring to speak the truth. Luke Rudkowski @Lukewearechange 11h

ZERO previously infected employees were reported to have become infected again with the virus, regardless of their vaccination status. ZERO. (52,328 sample)

You are in a much better position if you’ve had COVID than a vaccine. Fact.

Study: Recovered COVID patients don't benefit from vaccine

''US study finds natural infection to COVID provides robust long-term immunity, with vaccination providing no added benefit.''

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/310963

Ogee wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:51 am
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amazing.....Was watching this several times to find some flaws...But this sounds so real.... No wonder information gets messed up so easily.

Re: Australians testing home quarantine app. Send a photo or police get called.

RplusT wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:37 pm
So one can't even sleep?
First thing I'd do is to destroy my cellphone and mail it to them....."I'm sorry, my phone got run over by a car and I really cannot afford to buy a new one".
Man that's exactly what I would do, too. Destroy my cell phone. Or find some way to not need to do this.
What could they possibly do if you had no cell phone at all? :think:

Seriously, sometimes I can't believe the shit we've all witnessed in the past 20 months.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Re: Australians testing home quarantine app. Send a photo or police get called.

RplusT wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:37 pm
So one can't even sleep?
First thing I'd do is to destroy my cellphone and mail it to them....."I'm sorry, my phone got run over by a car and I really cannot afford to buy a new one".
Far out. Do you think it would it be possible to just have a cell phone that's connected to Wifi so I can at least monitor my drawdown and shit? :roll:

Or would they be monitoring those frequencies too?
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 219 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw and 4 guests