Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:51 pm Respected Sir,

Is it possible to add these 4 colour histo bar logic based on Input level ( 100 or ___ ) from Filter CCI Indi
to your earlier CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01 (mtf + arrows + alerts) Indi ?

If possible Please Add this Type of View option as drop down menu to show histo bars in this form & the Original Form.

The Basic Idea is to get Histo Bar colours as in Filter CCI Indi based on Input level.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Looking at it trying to figure out a good way to do it and keeping with woodies cci concept.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

Support and Resistance historical daily weekly or monthly

Dear coders, this is an indicator that shows historical Support Resistance.
I ask if you can include the following:
1.- Historical highs in red, historical lows in green (perhaps the option to select the desired color)
2.- the option of being able to visualize the price of the maximum or minimum, in the price scale.
Thank you for your collaboration, I am very grateful for the great work you do.
I attach an example of the graph

the indicator that sent marks supports and resistances historical daily weekly or monthly, I only need that the supports and resistances differ in color and that the price of each support and resistance is displayed in the sidebar
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Just to make it more clear

The Daily Open Price will be fib 0%

The ADR High will be fib 100%

and in between these percentage is the normal fib level.

Same goes for the ADR Low.

The indicator will be a bit wacky on some pair but it is fine as long as it can be use. I would be grateful if you can do this. Thank you very much for your kindness.